Shout out to you ladies in your 40s

While I’ve enjoyed special times together with women of a wide range of ages, and appreciate all of you for various reasons, I’ll admit I have a special affinity for those of you sweet ladies in your 40s. You have a blend of youthfulness, experience and maturity that makes for a most delightful engagement.

Thanks for many hours of stimulating conversation, intellectual banter, raucous laughter and sensual interaction.

All the best to you!

Aww how sweet
Many sexy older ladies here!
Thank ya! 41 here!!!
And remember. It’s not a heat flash. It’s a power surge! Just kidding. Ladies in their 40s are hot
To all the ladies 40 & more, You are gracious, sweet & have paid ur dues, I'll take u for all the sweetness u hold & offer to ur clients!!!
All 40's are hot and 40+
Awwwww

Thank you!

I'd like to add that sexy 40+ Dad-bods have a very special place with me

Lots of hotties over 40 around here!
Thank you!! 47 here!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_-y8s8yl.jpg (63.8 KB, 1025 views)
very sexy Miss B!!!!

{not as hot & somewhat older,but still nice at 56}
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2ebde6d3c655a19eaf09a37235b70e1c - Copy.jpg (39.6 KB, 957 views)
very sexy Miss B!!!!

{not as hot & somewhat older,but still nice at 56}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey lady! Thank ya! Back atcha! Xoxo
I’ve seen a lot of changes in Dallas over the last 20 years and the one thing our 40+ women have endured is the classic sexy look. It use to be all out super skinny frames with huge augmented breast but most of these women (and their attitudes) are now gone. I’m a huge fan of the “pin up” look which almost always includes a little bigger hip, big or smaller breast and whole bunch of curves.

Gals like Berkleigh, Brandee69, Jules and quite a few more hold a very realistic but a very high bar not many 20 somethings can touch. I guess it all boils down to a man wanting a toy or a very hot woman and the hottest women on the planet are NOT Barbie Dolls.
I turned fabulous 40 in April of this year.
Beautiful photos ladies! 40s are the new 20s.
I love me some 40 and up ladies. The best experiences.
This is an awesome thread!! Something to be said about a woman in her 40s+. When they have figured out who they are and are happy with life, they seem to enjoy opening up and sharing more of themselves when they trust you.

Hats off (just a figure of speech) to the ladies who are 40+. Like the OP, it is these ladies who hit all my buttons!!
I’ve seen a lot of changes in Dallas over the last 20 years and the one thing our 40+ women have endured is the classic sexy look. It use to be all out super skinny frames with huge augmented breast but most of these women (and their attitudes) are now gone. I’m a huge fan of the “pin up” look which almost always includes a little bigger hip, big or smaller breast and whole bunch of curves.

Gals like Berkleigh, Brandee69, Jules and quite a few more hold a very realistic but a very high bar not many 20 somethings can touch. I guess it all boils down to a man wanting a toy or a very hot woman and the hottest women on the planet are NOT Barbie Dolls. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Thank ya! Xoxo!