WE ARE HERE FROM CALIFORNIA

Is the Galleria Area a good place to get a room??? Also my friend has never had real BBQ bc we don’t have that in California so any suggestions. Thanks
  • TaGi
  • 12-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Pecan lodge is my favorite bbq place. But there are many good ones around
Many good BBQ places. Take your pick or Google for the best suggestions.
I love Southern California!❤
As a special favor to out of town visitors, I will deliver protein shakes for reasonable pricing.
Pecan Lodge. Weekday lunch, Slowbone. Distant third Lockhart Smokehouse. .
Hutchins BBQ. McKinney or Frisco locations.

Always a long line at the McKinney location, haven't been to Frisco.
Yelp and take your pick based on rating. Tex Mex On the Border on Beltline in Addison, Chili's same area. Saltgrass at Midway and 635
God blessed Texas with mucho great BBQ and Tex-Mex. all the lovely ladies are pretty awesome too

Welcome to Texas ....hope you and your friend enjoy your visit(s)
So Cal is nice! We live in Northern CA
We went to Papas only bc I’ve eaten there in HOUSTON. Kind of a disappointment bc they were out of chicken. 😡😡
Yes, the Galleria area is a good place to get a room. Welcome to Dallas!
Pappadeaux for seafood Frankfort and the tollway
Thanks
Is the Galleria Area a good place to get a room??? Also my friend has never had real BBQ bc we don’t have that in California so any suggestions. Thanks Originally Posted by JessicaPaige304
If your are here and in the Galleria area on Thursday go and check out Cattleack BBQ in Addison. It is so good it will make your tongue hard.
If your are here and in the Galleria area on Thursday go and check out Cattleack BBQ in Addison. It is so good it will make your tongue hard. Originally Posted by hunttolive

Some of my friends say this place was Fantastic!

http://www.cattleackbbq.com/