Is location tricky?

I'm sure this has been discussed before. When I'm in the Dallas forum, I see providers with locations all over the map and a bunch of useless "dfw area" or "texas". It's useless for me because I seek incalls within, you know, 20 minutes or so of somewhere I might visit. So off I go to read reviews often just to figure out where they actually are.

And of course, being a man, I think EVERYONE thinks like me. :-) I'd think everyone would adopt a meaningful location reference. So, I'm asking, do some ladies travel so much they just don't identify a specific locale? Are outcalls more common than I realize? Am I the only one who seeks specific location? (That seems unlikely given the number of times "can we have a fort worth forum" has been asked!)

Help a brother out, tell us where you are! :-)

L4F
I wish you had posted this in coed discussions, since the sandbox is meant for non-hobby related discussions, and this is most definitely a pertinent hobby topic.

I agree, though, that it’s frustrating ladies have few options now for telling us where they are, and one of the few ways they can many aren’t taking advantage of.
I wish you had posted this in coed discussions, since the sandbox is meant for non-hobby related discussions, and this is most definitely a pertinent hobby topic.

I agree, though, that it’s frustrating ladies have few options now for telling us where they are, and one of the few ways they can many aren’t taking advantage of. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yep. Moved. Let the convo begin in a better location
Definitely they should place a general vicinity.
Just like in reviews.
Pick a geo location within 5 miles.
Pretty Simple.
Close to
Whole Foods MacArthur
In n Out. On Coit
Jerry’s World Arlington

I hate going with the motions just to find out they are in Plano. A long drive from Grand Prairie
I hate when a provider lists "Dallas" or "DFW" as their location.
This gets especially confusing over on P411, when providers who are a solid Arlington or Lewisville, post their locale as "Dallas".

Same on OH2, where "Galleria" is apparently considered part of Fort Worth.

I understand the ladies' marketing reasons for doing so, especially for out of town clients, who are not familiar with the "LAY" (pun) of the land, but for the locals...especially us in the middle of the D and the FW, it can be a scavenger hunt sometimes.

Hats off to Reviewers who often bring clarity to geographical vagueness.
“Within 5 miles” is still too misleading IMO, particularly in areas prone to congestion where it could easily take 15+ minutes to go that distance. Tack that on to whatever commute you have to get there and the time-challenged among us will consider that too far. Within a few miles is more helpful.
It’s amazing how many young ladies have no sense of location, distance, city boundaries or where cities are in relation to other cities. It’s almost like they’ve never seen a map. They couldn’t tell if Plano or Irving is closer to DFW Airport or if I30 runs through Grapevine or not.
It’s amazing how many young ladies have no sense of location, distance, city boundaries or where cities are in relation to other cities. It’s almost like they’ve never seen a map. They couldn’t tell if Plano or Irving is closer to DFW Airport or if I30 runs through Grapevine or not. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet

ditto...ladies research areas and be accurate...it could mean profit or loss
I once dated a girl in real life who could not follow any directions unless I tied them to a mall.
Should have created clickbait to get convo going. Mods, can you change title to "$$$ Giveaway"? I think it'll help :-)
I think ladies generalize a location like "Dallas" because 1. Maybe they don't have a set incall and will get a hotel in different parts of the city 2. Giving a general city attracts travelers and they can do an outcall or 3. A broader range may make it less attractive to LE.

I give pretty vague area on my profiles, like Plano/Frisco area, but then try to say DNT/121 in a post.
Gotta give a closer location. Been through this to many times, not to mention the out of town visitor who doesn't even know where she's staying. Check your main streets for crying out loud
I hate when a provider lists "Dallas" or "DFW" as their location. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I have to admit I have been guilty of this. Only if I am hosting do I list a specific area. Such as Im off GBush-Plano ect. Other than that usually when a lady just posts Dallas or all areas they most likely are just doing outcall to all areas.

Its also kinda like when us ladies ask a guy "where are you located?" and we get..... "Dallas" LOL So I understand the frustration.