People please

Be careful out here Dallas austin houston there people on here an oh2 that are not right married men you should be extra careful I can't say it on here but this life or death game some people on here are playing guys an girls the amp scene in Dallas is all ready contaminated an girls an guys in this cities know it an they continue to play an provide there needs to be away to out these people in a safe an respectful way so I say again your favorite person may be compromise the same thing is happening in memphis an arizona check Reddit for the real story
Be careful out here Dallas austin houston there people on here an oh2 that are not right married men you should be extra careful I can't say it on here but this life or death game some people on here are playing guys an girls the amp scene in Dallas is all ready contaminated an girls an guys in this cities know it an they continue to play an provide there needs to be away to out these people in a safe an respectful way so I say again your favorite person may be compromise the same thing is happening in memphis an arizona check Reddit for the real story Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42
What's the title of the reddit feed?
Someone please translate for me.
Punctuation is your friend. What are you talking about, if you really care?
4 years. 310 posts
No reviews.
Interesting
Punctuation CAN be your friend
Q? Is that you?
american hardwood--your comment is so very perceptive---made me smile--you are obviously a very smart guy...
I think it's suppose to be a warning but I'm not sure. Can someone translate ?
Sounds like a warning that they all BB and are spreading Chinese social plagues for married men to take home to their wives and family.

Or

He wants to keep them all for himself
This is no warning.
Trool.
Drool or troll? Lol
He says "there people on here an oh2 that are not right married men".

Wait, when did they pass the law I had to be married to get professional female services. The world is getting stacked against single men.
my take after inserting punctuation and interpreting his writing:
people at the amps are "contaminated" w/ some deadly disease.
thus, some people are playing unsafe in this "life or death game".

but it is not clear if he is writing about covid, an std, bubonic plaque, or some disease from the Star Trek series :^}

in general, one should be aware of the health risks in the crazy sub-culture (that is, the sucking & fucking and other sexual escapades world) and be as safe as one chooses and/or can be.

wrt to "there people on here an oh2 that are not right married men".
i parse it as "there are people on here and oh2 that are not right. married men, you should be extra careful ..."
  • PhoK
  • 01-25-2021, 03:39 PM
Q? Is that you? Originally Posted by jack_hill
Exactly what I thought. LOL