Swiping for girls on dating app

Lately have have been swiping a lot on dating apps. I’ve been trying to match more through numbers than for likes or preferences (quantity not quality).I have matched with several young college women who are trying to make a $ on the side. Some are very attractive and others not so much. But what is consistent is their asking price $$$. Personally, I feel it’s a bit risky not knowing what you’re going to get. But on the flip side, may not be so scary if you connect, she doesn’t mind hanging out or banging for more than the standard hour. It could also turn into ATF or sugar baby who you could spend more time with.
So, has anyone taken the plunge on a dating app girl or should I go with my gut and say..... nah? Better off sticking with women who are well reviewed.
What do you think?
I’ve done SA, never seen girls on dating apps looking for PPD. I’d say proceed with caution.
I’ve done SA, never seen girls on dating apps looking for PPD. I’d say proceed with caution. Originally Posted by drewbie860
Plenty on Tinder.
Plenty on Tinder. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Got it. I’ve avoided anything where my pic could be found by my wife, so dating apps are usually a no for me.
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2021, 06:35 PM
Got it. I’ve avoided anything where my pic could be found by my wife, so dating apps are usually a no for me. Originally Posted by drewbie860

Who says it has to be your pic? Find someone across the globe that kinda looks like you
Who says it has to be your pic? Find someone across the globe that kinda looks like you Originally Posted by BLM69
Ain't like the ladies haven't done it.
How do the p4p tinder gals advertise without getting flagged?
Fucked a bunch off Tagged back in the day. All casual hook ups
How do the p4p tinder gals advertise without getting flagged? Originally Posted by superchicken
By setting the age range.
By setting the age range. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

Ah, makes sense. If a twenty year old is looking for men as old as their fifties or sixties, that's a good sign. Thank you sir.