Provider references

A lady I want to see will not date newbies. She requires two references and they cannot be "back page" providers. What does that mean ?
That means she is not comfortable relying on the word of a provider who solely uses BP as her advertising media. She probably doesn't trust her safety on the word of someone she hasn't ever met or read any of their postings or someone who may be managed and thereby not knowing who she's really taling to when she emails.

My rec to you is to get P411 and go from there. BTW...What have you been doing for nearly 10 months?
MM
I'm not sure if this is referencing me. I'm assuming it is because I've had several newbie calls and this is my criteria. Wish I didn't have to be so strict with the screening. But there's a lot going on out there these days. My reasoning is exactly what muffin states. On top of that, BP girls are rarely reviewed so it's hard to establish who they are and if they are legit. Also, le attempted to book with me and they are in this site. Le never has written reviews so it's a red flag and need for further screening. Hope that helps you better understand.
I'm not sure if this is referencing me. I'm assuming it is because I've had several newbie calls and this is my criteria. Wish I didn't have to be so strict with the screening. But there's a lot going on out there these days. My reasoning is exactly what muffin states. On top of that, BP girls are rarely reviewed so it's hard to establish who they are and if they are legit. Also, le attempted to book with me and they are in this site. Le never has written reviews so it's a red flag and need for further screening. Hope that helps you better understand.
sighzzzzzzzzz