Encounter: New girl Petra at Greenlight

Did I miss somethimg? Usually I can’t see GL pic gallery from my device. She has vids available? Originally Posted by Mandingo_

I couldn't figure out how to see the gallery either. Just thought that's how the site was styled. Found out later that if you click the top right tab and pick a girl, you get the measurements and gallery.

Anyways good report Bob.

I couldn't figure out how to see the gallery either. Just thought that's how the site was styled. Found out later that if you click the top right tab and pick a girl, you get the measurements and gallery.

Anyways good report Bob.

Originally Posted by Kloverbb
Thanks for the very detailed review Bob, thinking about pulling the trigger with Petra or one of the other new girls that have arrived.
Originally Posted by 2balls75
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by 2balls75
She has a nice ass like pic number one. I also forgot to mention in my review, that when we got undressed, she led me to the shower by my dick, good all around experience for me.
She has a nice ass like pic number one. I also forgot to mention in my review, that when we got undressed, she led me to the shower by my dick, good all around experience for me. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I also forgot to mention
You had that same excuse a few posts ago. Blamed it on "swimmin' in too much pussy". I guess you're still staying wet.

led me to the shower by my dick
And you didn't Facetime us?
Perfect opportunity wasted. LOL
Sorry Texoma, I didn’t know that you wanted to see Big Bob like that, LMAO. Admittedly, I’m getting a little older and a little more forgetful. I was in the shower the other day and I forgot whether I shampooed my hair so I did it again, lol. Insert mention of Petra here-Petra was great.
I’m going to go ahead and name this one cause she is the young version of Julie ( dragon tattoo ) this one is Petra ( Phoenix tattoo )
Very sensitive right now
I’m going to go ahead and name this one cause she is the young version of Julie ( dragon tattoo ) this one is Petra ( Phoenix tattoo )
Very sensitive right now Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
I may have seen her in San Jo. Way different pocs if so. The lady I remembered was pretty (GND looks) tall, long black hair down to her ass. Nothing to write home about experiencewise because she was new to the biz. I still wanted to see her again.
I may have seen her in San Jo. Way different pocs if so. The lady I remembered was pretty (GND looks) tall, long black hair down to her ass. Nothing to write home about experiencewise because she was new to the biz. I still wanted to see her again. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
This might be a different one because I am short and even with her big heals
She is not tall . She wears those heals everywhere. She almost bought them in the shower . Hahaha
She does have long black shiny hair and likes to joke around a lot like Julie and says the word strong just like Julie to
That’s why I say she’s a younger version of Julie with a phoenix tattoo on her right shoulder
I would say mid-upper 20s, pic number one and four look like her but maybe from a couple of years ago Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Good report Big b.o.b.1