Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Potentially. Age alone is not an indicator of innocence. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The importance of Martin's age is a function of the state borders. His propensity is not.

One lives by the sword, he dies by the sword. Sooner or later.
Thanks for announcing your arrival, Ekim the Inbred. Now no one will turn their back to you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Like you turn your back to anyone ? No you invite them to tear off a piece.
Its shocking and depressing how easily manipulated the American public is.
Its shocking and depressing how easily manipulated the American public is. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
Not all. Thank God!
Its shocking and depressing how easily manipulated the American public is. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman

Only if you belong to a political party....
One amazing thing about the verdict is the jury saw through all crap that the Prosecution laid out as "evidence".

Civil Trial?? The Martin Familly better be careful what they wish for. That would mean that all of the evidence about Travon would be allowed, showing him to be the wanna be punk thug that, despite his parents best efforts, that he had already turned in too.

Travon is what is wrong with far too many young men, regardless of their ethnic background. I believe his ultimate goal that night was to do a "beat down" on a old white cracker, take pictures, and increase his "street cred" among his peers. If he had succeeded, in a few years, he would simply be joining many of his brethren in a State Prison when his "gangsta ways" finally came to fruition.

I wish there was some way Zimmerman could hold accountable all of the race baiters, poverty pimps, polititians, and news outlets that forced this trial. Not with facts, but with innuendo, half truths, and out right lies about what really happened that eavening. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are so fully of shit it's running out of your mouth, damn are all you people afraid that some black guy wants to harm you all the time, I grew up with a lot of real gangster white guys in the 70's some are what you would call self made men today,
if trayvon was your version of a gangster, then you never met a real gangster, and you better hope you never do, they don't carry skittles and guess what they look like you.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 03:50 PM
You are so fully of shit it's running out of your mouth, damn are all you people afraid that some black guy wants to harm you all the time, I grew up with a lot of real gangster white guys in the 70's some are what you would call self made men today,
if trayvon was your version of a gangster, then you never met a real gangster, and you better hope you never do, they don't carry skittles and guess what they look like you. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates

apparently theres quite a few people who have never seen the back of a head that's been banged against a sidewalk either ..
apparently theres quite a few people who have never seen the back of a head that's been banged against a sidewalk either .. Originally Posted by CJ7
How many bangs against the sidewalk would it take before you pulled one of your 53 guns?
...if trayvon was your version of a gangster ... Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I don't believe that is the "point"!

Zimmerman wasn't a cop either. But he's called a "wannabe" ... same as Martin. Wannabe.
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 04:37 PM
How many bangs against the sidewalk would it take before you pulled one of your 53 guns? Originally Posted by LexusLover

how many times are you going to keep bringing up the same old pointless point like IB is so well known for ..

don't tell me ,,you're IBJr aren't you ticket fixer?
how many times are you going to keep bringing up the same old pointless point ...? Originally Posted by CJ7
Legitimate question .. you're the expert on head-banging ..

.. so I just asked how many bangs of the head does it take to qualify to shoot someone?

(Note: I asked it a different way in hope that you might comprehend it better. Guess not.)
  • CJ7
  • 07-15-2013, 05:10 PM
Legitimate question .. you're the expert on head-banging ..

.. so I just asked how many bangs of the head does it take to qualify to shoot someone?

(Note: I asked it a different way in hope that you might comprehend it better. Guess not.) Originally Posted by LexusLover

you ask stupid unrelated questions to the trial that's OVER questions ... you deserve NO answer, but just because youre a little kid and will keep on and on and on and on ...

Im 99.9999% sure it would never get to head banging with me, ESPECIALLY if Ive got a pistol ..

head banging my ass ... Aikman banged his head on the ground 1 time wearing the most sophisticated head gear in the industry and got a concussion ...GZ not even a stitch much less a concussion ... you or any other shyster sob cant and never will make me believe gz had his head banged on the ground MULTIPLE times ... NEVER
.. so I just asked how many bangs of the head does it take to qualify to shoot someone? Originally Posted by LexusLover
if you started a fight with someone and then they kicked your ass ...does that now legitimize you shooting them because you couldn't fight to begin with?
if you started a fight with someone and then they kicked your ass ...does that now legitimize you shooting them because you couldn't fight to begin with? Originally Posted by JCM800
Zimmerman didn't start the fight, and the evidence supports his story.

apparently theres quite a few people who have never seen the back of a head that's been banged against a sidewalk either .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Your limited mental capabilities are symptomatic of serious head trauma, CBJ7; hence, you represent, for the forum, a person who has had his head bashed against concrete.

you ask stupid unrelated questions to the trial that's OVER questions ... you deserve NO answer, but just because youre a little kid and will keep on and on and on and on ...

Im 99.9999% sure it would never get to head banging with me, ESPECIALLY if Ive got a pistol ..

head banging my ass ... Aikman banged his head on the ground 1 time wearing the most sophisticated head gear in the industry and got a concussion ...GZ not even a stitch much less a concussion ... you or any other shyster sob cant and never will make me believe gz had his head banged on the ground MULTIPLE times ... NEVER Originally Posted by CJ7
Every forensic and medical expert that testified in that trial stated Zimmerman's wounds were consistent with having his head bashed against concrete multiple times, CBJ7. Now, in addition to pretending to be "omniscient" you are now pretending to be a medical expert -- an "expert" who has never personally examined Zimmerman's wounds or forensic pictures of the injuries -- making a medical diagnosis??? You are one willfully blind and truly ignorant jackass, CBJ7.
Yeah, Corpy! The fat wannabe is a REAL AMERICAN HERO!

Stupid fucking TWAT!