Prostate Massages

I'm looking at going to get a massage that offers the prostate love. I'm just wanting feed back on how it feels, what to expect , so on and so forth. I've had girls I messed around with try but all they really did was finger fuck my ass while jerking or blowing me, thats why I'm going to a pro. I want to be milked dry, any advice is great.
The only prostate massage I've ever had was by a urologist... wasn't fun for either of us! But he was nice enough to let me know he didn't enjoy it ahead of time.
Hi, search is your friend:
Prostate massage
Already a good set of answers fro you right here in ECCIE!
Every client I see gets a prostate massage..
It comes with the service I give as nurse Carrie~
you may google that name for more info~
I was told i give the best
Iam flexible and can blow while massaging your inside ...wow im feeling really naughty today hehe..
if ya ever come to New Orleans..................
if ya ever come to New Orleans.................. Originally Posted by DallasRain
And if you ever come to your namesake.......I'm all in!
lol---ya bet!!

my fave reading material...
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/SacredSpotMassage.htm
I was told Dallas is THE best. Funny I was just about to call her for advice when I saw this thread!!!
MAXX, will make you blow to the ceiling with hers, lol.
I have received both invasive and non invasive p massages before and it is a matter of preference. Invasive, per my experience, is having absolutely zero control. I was part of a humilation event. The non-invasive one is where it is at for me. it requires time, vibrations, certain massage techniques, and overall the feeling of being worshiped by a slave. I reccomend to research it with a TRUSTWORTHY and reputable friend. Good Luck
mmmmmmthanks Heid--I even have new toys to help!!
Latex lover--I am here...lol!
I'm looking at going to get a massage that offers the prostate love. I'm just wanting feed back on how it feels, what to expect , so on and so forth. I've had girls I messed around with try but all they really did was finger fuck my ass while jerking or blowing me, thats why I'm going to a pro. I want to be milked dry, any advice is great. Originally Posted by HumptyHump
I know this is kinda an old thread but I just had to add my 2 cents and ask if you tried it yet. A couple I have tried and LOVED were Elizabeth from BP http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...pe-40/11613819 and I can't find the link but she goes by Caryn.
Without a doubt Dallas does this the best!!!
I offer it in my PSE dates during a bjcim. Had a few literally kick me off the bed when cumming...guessing it is all good.

It is very intense but the girl needs to know exactly where to hit, or yes it will just be very uncomfortable. If she is doing it right, you will cum harder and better than ever in your life. If not, you will likely have to remove her finger to get off.