Navigation on this site

I've been a member a while, but had someone looking after it because i'm in capable to managing it.

I want a quick run down of how i can post ads and otherwise. is there a place where i can go for this?

Also, I noticed there is an ad posted for me but my number is incorrect. I was informed that the only way to fix it is by the person that posted it. I don't wanna delete it, just change the number

Thanks for your help
Brooke
The ad in question (posted by you) was back in 2013.
It's safe to just make a new ad.
I've been a member a while, but had someone looking after it because i'm in capable to managing it.

I want a quick run down of how i can post ads and otherwise. is there a place where i can go for this?

Also, I noticed there is an ad posted for me but my number is incorrect. I was informed that the only way to fix it is by the person that posted it. I don't wanna delete it, just change the number

Thanks for your help
Brooke Originally Posted by Brookaustin2013
Can't help you with the how to on running ads, since I am not a provider. There are female mods like ElizabethWhispers and Blaze who would be great to ask. Send them a PM and I am sure you will get a response.

I just looked at your post history and the ad was in 2013. I would just post a new ad. That old ad is buried by a year plus of ads.

Hope that helps,

sixx