the Trumpeter lawyer payment

Trump lawyer now advises he made the $ 130,000 payment to the hooker, out of his own pocket, and did not get reimbursed. Things are going swell. Nice to have friends. Just handle things conveniently.

What has happened to the joy of sex ? Is it all about money for the woman ?

(oops, almost forgot what this board is about)
Funny!
typical....paid her to leave
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 11:16 AM
that's more than I make a year. and he just writes a 6 figure check for a friend. sure thing..
Normally, when the Trumpeter is challenged, he goes into his bully routine. Starts with name calling, such as "fat little pig", or "little rocket man". Next threaten to sue, then maybe a few tweets.

On this topic......silence

The power of the pussy is unequaled. Even Las Vegas, the sex city, gets one of its own, Steve Wynn, taken down.

Any lesson to be learned ? Probably not.
I need a lawyer like him.....he can pay my pussy bill!!!!!

At 130,000 ..... I am set for life....LOL
that's more than I make a year. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Really? That's sad...especially since you have 2 PHD's...its not more than I clock but still I can't just loan out 130 large. ;-)
Daayyum. I need to park more cars.....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2018, 04:07 PM
Really? That's sad...especially since you have 2 PHD's...its not more than I clock but still I can't just loan out 130 large. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
yup, sorry to disappoint. lol. (you're not exactly right on ur assumption but close enough. anyway..) but good for you, i'm sure you work hard for your mullah. prolly don't wanna know more.. lol.
btw, i'm ok with my dick size n paycheck size. ha ha

the trump plot thickens..

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/1...gtype=Homepage
You'll need better friends. Can't be broke hanging with shine. Got to have some foooking moolah. Me and sisto and cool rat now but why you ride his balls so.
TFF