What is the best city to hobby in for a Black person?

What is the best city to hobby in for a Black/Afro-Mixed man?
Atlanta

Chicago

Most places in Michigan

Upstate New York
Atlanta

Chicago

Most places in Michigan

Upstate New York Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Thanks, I will have to check out the talent
If I'm to your liking, then Las Vegas..
Any city where there are providers looking for clients...........Come on Dude!
Any city where there are providers looking for clients...........Come on Dude! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
DALLAS!
  • TheDr
  • 03-25-2014, 09:43 PM
What is the best city to hobby in for a Black/Afro-Mixed man? Originally Posted by tywill
All of 'em!! Just sayin'...
The OP is just frustrated due to his game lacking.
  • Brot
  • 03-26-2014, 06:06 AM
Charm city.
Since there's people here who are fixed on being ignorant, allow me to dumb down my question for you. Which cities have the least amount of NBA policies. Before anyone chimes in with anything stupid like, " Well all cities have NBA policies". The operative word I used was least amount of NBA policies, and yes some have more than others. Thanks to everyone who gave an intelligent response.
Vidor...
Honey, please get off this crusade, because just like in the real world, aa people are not running anything & have little influence, ESPECIALLY in the Hobby!! lol. You either learn to suck up to the women you want to see who have NBA policies (many black men brag about getting through this way) Or you can find women who do not discriminate.

You are not going to change anything, your rants wont make people feel any differently about black people, IN FACT it will make it worse and warrant comments of you being a Whiner, and a Bitter Black person (another sterotype), the easiest excuses against your character to discredit you and make you out to be ludacris. Most of the black people around here have already either joined em, or given up. lol

We are in the south AND in the bible Belt! I beg you not to let this drive you crazy, because you will Lose, you won't be the last, and certainly aren't the first to voice complaints of your nature. Its just nothing you can do about it babe, I'm sorry.
Honey, please get off this crusade, because just like in the real world, aa people are not running anything & have little influence, ESPECIALLY in the Hobby!! lol. You either learn to suck up to the women you want to see who have NBA policies (many black men brag about getting through this way) Or you can find women who do not discriminate.

You are not going to change anything, your rants wont make people feel any differently about black people, IN FACT it will make it worse and warrant comments of you being a Whiner, and a Bitter Black person (another sterotype), the easiest excuses against your character to discredit you and make you out to be ludacris. Most of the black people around here have already either joined em, or given up. lol

We are in the south AND in the bible Belt! I beg you not to let this drive you crazy, because you will Lose, you won't be the last, and certainly aren't the first to voice complaints of your nature. Its just nothing you can do about it babe, I'm sorry. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
How do you know I won't ... or haven't changed anyone's mind . And with that kind of defeatist attitude no wonder why things aren't better for Blacks in America.
Vidor... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You beat me to it.