HASSLING PIMP

2145**3**6 Edit by VS

Not sure how this works but this ## will not stop.calling my phone or texting my phone calling me and my friend a BITCH now this is getting out of control I am trying to help my friend start out in the hobby provider lifestyle its people like this why white women do not see African-American men. This is outrageous... now everyone should really stay in their own lane... it's sad because of people like him I will soon anmounce I will no longer be seeing African-American men myself because of the safety of myself and my friend who is a white female while we are traveling... now I do not want to spoil the rest of the grapes that are not bad but it is truly getting out of control... please spread your INSPIRATIONAL PIMP MESSAGES SOMEWHERE ELSE LADIES BEWARE OF THIS NUMBER
Not an Alert. Moved to COED.

Someone calling and texting you calling you names, not knowing who it is or if you do know, sharing who it is, is not an alert to the community.
So you are black, and now you have a NBA policy because of one asshole?

For the record, there are white pimps too.

And ladies is pimps too--- go 'head brush your shoulder off
Right.
LOL Im sure this is going to end well
Here's an easy fix for ya. Stop posting your phone number. Only give it to the men that have passed screening. Cuts down on a lot of BS.
You should be able to block the number in your phone..

All Black Men don't trip out like that....Men of all nationalities have issues and so do women..

From what I've read on various posts it seems that the white men out number the rest of us that have issues with certain providers and what not...

Don't lump all in one basket....

I had you on my TO DO LIST but since you're now NBA I will delete you from the list AND add you to my IGNORE LIST.
Holly jump to conclusions batman! You want to bash a guy for excessive / degrading text thats one thing but to blame a whole race??? WTF. Funny that if this guy was white/hispanic/asian/indian you damn sure wouldn't have a policy against them. Next time...knowing his ECCIE handle might have been the way to go.

How do you know he's AA?
So instead of stereotyping and entire race of men as an excuse to say you now have an nba policy, just say going forward you will no longer see black men, your preference.
Holly jump to conclusions batman! You want to bash a guy for excessive / degrading text thats one thing but to blame a whole race??? WTF. Funny that if this guy was white/hispanic/asian/indian you damn sure wouldn't have a policy against them. Next time...knowing his ECCIE handle might have been the way to go.

How do you know he's AA? Originally Posted by txboi2013
I heard a comedian say: When you're white and you fuck up, you just fuck up. When you're black and you fuck up, you fuck it up for all black people that follow you.

One day people will realize that the amount of melanin someone's body produces in response to the amount of sunlight their ancestors' received to protect themselves from damage does not define who they are. Humans are still a primitive species.

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

Please leave my legendary 1.3" of dangling death out of this ...
Really FreakNikki you be tripping, are you AA or a transformer? who your pimp? Where is the lane we people should stay in?
Don't providers take pimps' recruiting as compliments, in a way it's like saying you a bad chick right?

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
And for the record, clearly, that's not who is harassing her...What a joke of a post that was...smh

Does anyone here know how much bullshit she may have gone thru before pulling the plug on Doochebags? I know I sure the fuck don't.

Handle your business how you see fit Nikki, because some Ladies don't wanna see Asswipes who put their hands on her throat and you know what?, I don't fucking blame them either.

I'm a gambler and gambling is all about the percentages, and it sucks for the good Bruthas out there, but there is more than enough for them to choose from...You won't miss them and they won't miss you.

Kendall4u gives excellent advice if you have a change of heart.