WALDT: A Trip Down "Provider Buffet"

I think BSB didn't have enough to do .. so she started the 'best IOP' thread. Not bad ... but raises some issues. For example .. points for "illusion" (mattress actress ... not a bad term .. .I love ladies who can do this), or real passion. But I'm not a big passion guy. I'm a big affection guy ... smooching, cuddling, etc.

OK .. I admit .. I am not a studmuffin. No appt with me will include headboard banging and excessive vocals. For me, that ship has sailed. But I still like sex! I like enjoying the physical charms of a sexy lady .. but IOP? That doesn't really play into my game.

I'll leave out looks because we all want to be physically attracted to our date, and browsing showcases will demonstrate the immense breadth and array of options which ... are attractive ... to someone. So, moving on ...

First, I like a lady who is grateful about being contacted and/or selected; or who can at least make me feel that way. OK ... illusion can enter the game this early, and I don't mind on bit ... just make me feel that way. Perceived reality is reality (for the perceived .. me).

Next .. be a good communicator. I don't care if she is a member of MENSA or DENSA ... communicate well. Be reliable and handle the TCB aspects. These all contribute to the overall experience. Screw this up and the session can begin with an "attitude issue" which detracts from the overall experience. Some ladies begin the GFE with their first communication.

At appointment time ... look sexy. Some guys have special requests, outfits, etc. But if none is forthcoming ... I expect a modicum of make up .. grooming .. and apparel (ladies, I appreciate that this is a two way street ... but .. I'm a guy ... so ... I can only speak for myself).

As to the BCD .. I'm going to step into something here, I know it. I would like the lady to appear to be happy to be there, with me, at that moment, doing whatever it is that we mutually agree to do. In short ... I'm not asking a lady to have a multi-orgasmic experience. After all .. only one of us is paying for the privilege. Have an orgasm .. .don't have an orgasm .. act like you are having an orgasm .. all these are acceptable ... but . . act like you are good with being there.

Just about every lady I have seen has given me the service I enjoy. That could be because I'm careful about booking .. and because we (guys) are lucky to have great population of providers, with warm and generous natures. I have heard ladies say that they can always find something attractive about their client. More power to them! I cannot do that. If I'm providing and Roseanne Barr is on the other side of the door ... I'm getting a hellacious review. So .. my hat is off to the ladies who have been soooo gracious to me.

Having said ... all this ... I had the pleasure of being with Daphne-Hart, yesterday. She was all those things ... but I know I was like the old man, wearing a hat (they always wear hats) driving a Ferrari 35 MPH in the left lane. Someone else is going to have a completely different experience with the lady ... and that's fine. My experience was great.

You can probably look at my reviews and see the ladies who have provided this experience to me .. but among my favorites ...

- Italiana Princess ... what a woman!
- Simone Smith, a real delight, makes me feel like a boyfriend ...
- Sam Milone (not sure she is playing any longer)
- Exotic Baby Girl
- Elysa Scott ... I guess she's gone ..
- AvaMarcee
- Isabella Rose
- Samantha Thom
- Cheyenne Blake (my first hobby date)
- Syeira Pink

Did these ladies enjoy our time together? If I'm ManSlut, "Of course they did!" But honestly, I don't know ... ask them. I enjoyed it. They did everything right. I've got mirrors in my world ... I know who they saw ... but I felt great about being with them. Wonderful ladies, all. I like ladies with a track record for TCB, BCD, reliability, and consistency. YMMV ... is a killer to me ... GFE lite .. also a killer. Just sayin' it isn't the prettiest .. or IOP. It's the entire experience, the package.

NOTE: Obviously I had too much time on my hands, today. Need to pick it up
Well put Dodger, I agree with you on the hobby expectations. I also try to do due diligence and see providers that I think will give me what I am looking for . I am more concerned with attitude and personality than skill level.
I don't consider myself eye candy for the ladies and it makes me feel good when she acts like she is happy to see me and is glad I chose to see her.
I've seen 4/10 above and repeated with each of those ladies. You described those reasons perfectly too.
I think BSB didn't have enough to do .. so she started the 'best IOP' thread. Not bad ... but raises some issues. For example .. points for "illusion" (mattress actress ... not a bad term .. .I love ladies who can do this), or real passion. But I'm not a big passion guy. I'm a big affection guy ... smooching, cuddling, etc.

OK .. I admit .. I am not a studmuffin. No appt with me will include headboard banging and excessive vocals. For me, that ship has sailed. But I still like sex! I like enjoying the physical charms of a sexy lady .. but IOP? That doesn't really play into my game.

I'll leave out looks because we all want to be physically attracted to our date, and browsing showcases will demonstrate the immense breadth and array of options which ... are attractive ... to someone. So, moving on ...

First, I like a lady who is grateful about being contacted and/or selected; or who can at least make me feel that way. OK ... illusion can enter the game this early, and I don't mind on bit ... just make me feel that way. Perceived reality is reality (for the perceived .. me).

Next .. be a good communicator. I don't care if she is a member of MENSA or DENSA ... communicate well. Be reliable and handle the TCB aspects. These all contribute to the overall experience. Screw this up and the session can begin with an "attitude issue" which detracts from the overall experience. Some ladies begin the GFE with their first communication.

At appointment time ... look sexy. Some guys have special requests, outfits, etc. But if none is forthcoming ... I expect a modicum of make up .. grooming .. and apparel (ladies, I appreciate that this is a two way street ... but .. I'm a guy ... so ... I can only speak for myself).

As to the BCD .. I'm going to step into something here, I know it. I would like the lady to appear to be happy to be there, with me, at that moment, doing whatever it is that we mutually agree to do. In short ... I'm not asking a lady to have a multi-orgasmic experience. After all .. only one of us is paying for the privilege. Have an orgasm .. .don't have an orgasm .. act like you are having an orgasm .. all these are acceptable ... but . . act like you are good with being there.

Just about every lady I have seen has given me the service I enjoy. That could be because I'm careful about booking .. and because we (guys) are lucky to have great population of providers, with warm and generous natures. I have heard ladies say that they can always find something attractive about their client. More power to them! I cannot do that. If I'm providing and Roseanne Barr is on the other side of the door ... I'm getting a hellacious review. So .. my hat is off to the ladies who have been soooo gracious to me.

Having said ... all this ... I had the pleasure of being with Daphne-Hart, yesterday. She was all those things ... but I know I was like the old man, wearing a hat (they always wear hats) driving a Ferrari 35 MPH in the left lane. Someone else is going to have a completely different experience with the lady ... and that's fine. My experience was great.

You can probably look at my reviews and see the ladies who have provided this experience to me .. but among my favorites ...

- Italiana Princess ... what a woman!
- Simone Smith, a real delight, makes me feel like a boyfriend ...
- Sam Milone (not sure she is playing any longer)
- Exotic Baby Girl
- Elysa Scott ... I guess she's gone ..
- AvaMarcee
- Isabella Rose
- Samantha Thom
- Cheyenne Blake (my first hobby date)
- Syeira Pink

Did these ladies enjoy our time together? If I'm ManSlut, "Of course they did!" But honestly, I don't know ... ask them. I enjoyed it. They did everything right. I've got mirrors in my world ... I know who they saw ... but I felt great about being with them. Wonderful ladies, all. I like ladies with a track record for TCB, BCD, reliability, and consistency. YMMV ... is a killer to me ... GFE lite .. also a killer. Just sayin' it isn't the prettiest .. or IOP. It's the entire experience, the package.

NOTE: Obviously I had too much time on my hands, today. Need to pick it up Originally Posted by dodger
If you were any spot on we would need to hire you out to the CIA for black ops sniper missions. I am of the same idea good sir. Yes i like the IOP but after reading this it has truely opened my eyes. The provider i am meeting with has since day one of communicating with each other has been very understanding of my certain particulars. She has been very accomadting and we have chatted plenty of times to "get to know each other before the meeting" which has been amazing.

I know know exactly what she is expecting during our time together she has been very friendly and honest with me. We discused attire for the session so that i can see her in something sexy which i would have had a hard time asking for from a provider that seemed cold or not very intrested in getting to "know" one another before hand.

One of the woman you have listed is on my TDL and with what you have said might have just bumped her higher up now.
I like this post. Based on your definition I would rather have IOA (illusion of affection) over IOP that's like a "mattress actress".
I'm going to add a couple of items.

A lady that I see has a figurine that I gave her on her coffee table every time I see her. She also has a small piece of wall art, a gift from the same trip. Maybe they're there all the time; or maybe she makes sure they're there for me. Either way, it doesn't matter. Either I have pleased her with the gifts enough that they're on permanent display, or she's going the extra mile to show that she appreciates my business.

I've also reveled a time or two in the smell of some soaps and body washes I've given her. I'm thinking of finding some perfume I really like, giving it to her, and hoping she'll take the hint.

One thing about a continuing relationship is getting to know what each other's likes and dislikes are. I think it's easy, however, for a provider to fall into the "I know he likes this, so that's what I will do" routine. Ladies, just because we enjoy what we've done with you in the past doesn't mean that we're not open to something different.