Ladies! Show us what you're wearing for Halloween this year of Pics from the past!!

Ladies! Post pix of what you're going as this year or any pix from the recent past of you in your Halloween get up!!

Here are a few from my recent Halloween themed reviews....

KIMMI & LEILA

JULES JAGUAR

DALLAS BELLA

REMY

MSLADYXO

C'MON LADIES! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!!

]
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-15-2017, 02:21 PM
Meow!

Hotness! I'm a slut for costumes.

Jules rocks!
Hotness! I'm a slut for costumes. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I think ~Ze~ would steal the show if she would wear this costume:

CG
Meow!

Hotness! I'm a slut for costumes.

Jules rocks! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze, I think you should post a pic of you in my tie you still have! It's the least you can do since I liked that tie! lol
Not Halloween.. but still fun none the less
Attached Images File Type: jpg mardi9.jpg (588.7 KB, 2096 views)
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Ze, I think you should post a pic of you in my tie you still have! It's the least you can do since I liked that tie! lol Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
What tie? I don't know nufink about no stinking tie... Can't prove nuffin.

Gina is slaying!

Dammit Grace... Need to get you in front of my lens again.
What tie? I don't know nufink about no stinking tie... Can't prove nuffin.

Gina is slaying!

Dammit Grace... Need to get you in front of my lens again. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Well, I know this isn't the appropriate forum, but I'd like to put out an Alert on Ze!

Guys, Beware of Ze! She's a tie kleptomaniac! Do not wear dress attire if you see her! Just wear a holey, beer stained T-shirt & proceed with caution!

Ahahaha...but seriously Ze, I liked that tie
She has a great collection of holey beer stained shirts... just sayin'
She has a great collection of holey beer stained shirts... just sayin' Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I bet she does...hey guys, make sure to wear holey, stained underwear too. I heard she likes to keep a collection of those too!

Okay, enough shenanigans! Ladies, post your sexy Halloween pix to give us degenerates something to stare at! And thank you Grace & Gina for sharing!! Ze...we're waiting...
I can think of a couple of ladies I'd like to see in the Harley Quinn outfit / make up....

Or....the Wonder Woman outfit.....('course, should she happen to look like Gal Gadot, even better.....)

Gal Gadot is hot.. but give me Lynda Carter in her heydey any day of the week.
Lynda Carter rocked it best for sure ....
Its those EYES of hers... RAWR