The discourse of absurdity

The recent discourse between members of this board has gotten dreadful, comments meant to sever the jugular to bleed out what little decency is left, all for the purposes of what appears to be the one who has the last word. I thought the purpose of this board was the exchange of information, not the exchange of insults. The diatribe between these members has left me with a bad taste for the parties involved; some not worthy of befriending while the others are hollow with discontent. The irony is the anonymity of what we all do (P4P) is left open to scrutiny because we don’t hesitate to ‘call out’ each other with flagrant insults, misogynistic slurs, and disgraceful smears of a member’s perceived personality. In the normal course of disagreement, there will be the “he said/she said” scenario. That is meant to prove one’s point over the other with fact. To throw personal insults at one another lacks decency and a panache for debate.

Thanks to those that have publicly apologized for what has been said about other members of this board.
The recent discourse between members of this board has gotten dreadful, comments meant to sever the jugular to bleed out what little decency is left, all for the purposes of what appears to be the one who has the last word. I thought the purpose of this board was the exchange of information, not the exchange of insults. The diatribe between these members has left me with a bad taste for the parties involved; some not worthy of befriending while the others are hollow with discontent. The irony is the anonymity of what we all do (P4P) is left open to scrutiny because we don’t hesitate to ‘call out’ each other with flagrant insults, misogynistic slurs, and disgraceful smears of a member’s perceived personality. In the normal course of disagreement, there will be the “he said/she said” scenario. That is meant to prove one’s point over the other with fact. To throw personal insults at one another lacks decency and a panache for debate.

Thanks to those that have publicly apologized for what has been said about other members of this board. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
71 reads as of my reply--- not a single response although the general consensus of the threads in other areas supports your statement . Drama, personal insults, name calling , challenges etc etc.... I for one will apologize to one and all for my participation in those threads. I will not engage in the bantering or public humiliation of another member. Private PM's are the proper place for personal disagreements.
Ladies, Gentleman...
M S

Thanks to those that have publicly apologized for what has been said about other members of this board. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Eloquently stated!!! +1

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I get what you are saying.
It's quite disgusting the way some things get flung around here.
It keeps me far away from the hobby BS.
I prefer to find the awesome gents that want to meet me, and keep it pushing.
I don't even affiliate with other providers anymore. I know that they are not all bad, but I have meet too many with drug/mental problems and sticky fingers (about 1 out of 10. Now I see why providers are stereotyped.)

I never put any of them on blast here, even though I should, b/c I just don't want to waste the energy. I say I should because it would warn others who might get involved with them. However, then I would be doing what you are stating in this thread and I don't want to be a part of that.

So right on to the real..... and whatever they have coming to them, to the fakers.

Yep!
I get what you are saying.
It's quite disgusting the way some things get flung around here.
It keeps me far away from the hobby BS.
I prefer to find the awesome gents that want to meet me, and keep it pushing.
I don't even affiliate with other providers anymore. I know that they are not all bad, but I have meet too many with drug/mental problems and sticky fingers (about 1 out of 10. Now I see why providers are stereotyped.)

I never put any of them on blast here, even though I should, b/c I just don't want to waste the energy. I say I should because it would warn others who might get involved with them. However, then I would be doing what you are stating in this thread and I don't want to be a part of that.

So right on to the real..... and whatever they have coming to them, to the fakers.

Yep! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Hey hon, I def see what you are saying, but if there are active girls here that are that way, and you feel that the other ladies w integrity should be warned, would you consider privately warning? I understand you don't want to start drama, but for the safety of the other girls, it would be a considerable gesture. Since pms cannot be discussed you would remain safe on here and any girl who is interested can just ask you privately ya know? And of course the ones that aren't worried wouldn't bother to ask. I was just curious if you were willing to inform those that do want to steer clear wo ever disclosing private info, and of course not starting any craziness w those specific girls.

Understood if you didn't want to, that's your decision. Just thought I'd ask.
  • Sire
  • 05-02-2012, 03:44 AM
These are the most eloquent words posted here today. Especially after seeing the threads that popped up today. Man, what a fiasco. Can't we all just fuck?
....Can't we all just fuck? Originally Posted by Sire
Let's!

+1
Can we all just fuck?
+1
  • Sire
  • 05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Let's! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
What she said!
Let's! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
  • Joan
  • 05-04-2012, 03:45 AM
Yay! :-D Best thread I've read in quite some time now! :-) :-D
  • Joan
  • 05-04-2012, 03:52 AM
...A shame however there are not 71 + more responses.... I suppose (matter of fact), just as "sex-sells", BANTERING is it's equal.
pussy, money and lying,, seems to add up to mostly fun and lot of worrying ..
  • Joan
  • 05-04-2012, 08:09 AM
R.B

Worrying/lying (opinion) however, does not equal up to "fun mostly". Worrying should be the least of both male/female participants fears! Agreed?? .....This should be Fun, not a burden! Disagree?