Does ANYONE in Austin book in advance??

I know in some cities guys do not book in advance, for whatever reason. I personally like to handle of all my scheduling business before i come to the city. There;s nothing worse than driving out of town, booking a hotel and waiting in your room for no one to come. I know there has to be some gents in Austin who love thick and sexy chocolate women. Why hasn't there been any prebooks for this town?
  • Toyz
  • 05-08-2012, 06:55 AM
You would think with all the bitching about not being able to find a date, some guys would step up~
most guys here do not prebook simply for the fact we have Soooo many choices, and now we have triple the amount of AA Providers in town than we used to. And honestly I dont know anyone who can predict their future,, Hell when I am horny I want to see a girl today/tomorrow not next week..and if they prebook there is a very high chance they will cancel or ncns you.. so you would be really mad.

Plus you are coming at the almost worst time of year in Austin,
UT almost out, graduations, exams,etc..

Why do you feel like that you must break the bank before coming here??

Have you ever heard of IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY???

My advice is this, come to Austin when you DO NOT need the money per se, stay a day or two, trust me you post and ad a week before you get here, the day you get here and you will get an appointment or two or three..
Create a buzz about yourself then you will succeed here in Austin, posting this in coed frankly makes you a bit full of yourself,,
" How dare these Austin men not book me early and often" ,is how I read it..

Good luck to you!! you are an attractive gal
Sorry, you're having problems. I hope you have a good trip.

Many of the out of town ladies who have visited Austin have been really bad about no call no showing guys who do book early. Or even those who book the same day.

I don't know if it's partying, overbooking, getting better offers, or simply flakiness.
It wasnt my intention to sound bitchy or full of myself. This was a legitimate question. Yes, I know it cost money to make money. I'm not new to the board, just new to Austin. I have never visited austin so I don't know what to expect. I hope I do well.
I dont mean to sound mean,, just letting you know why no one prebooks here..

have a nice day! ( :
  • ztonk
  • 05-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I dont mean to sound mean,, just letting you know why no one prebooks here... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
"no one" is a bit strong... Some guys will book in advance, but you need to give them a good reason to believe you won't NC/NS them...

We haven't had a good record with traveling ladies lately.

z
I think the "unique" ones that bring something to the market we already do not have do OK....

AA BBW's? Got more than we need..... Just an Inventory Assessment
Hi beautiful lady!

I'm sure you will do fine. RALPHEY BOY had some good advice.

Do you advertise on any other sites?

You are more than welcome to pm me with specific questions.
Best wishes.
  • Sire
  • 05-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Does ANYONE in Austin book in advance??

I do. But I'm already booked this week.

AA BBW's? Got more than we need..... Just an Inventory Assessment Originally Posted by Whispers

Lot's of Men that would like an new flavor of AA pin-up-girl lookn-ass hotties? There are plenty to go around...... Just an Inventory Assessment.

I wish you the best in Austin Sanaa. You will do fine.
  • Sire
  • 05-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I think the "unique" ones that bring something to the market we already do not have do OK....

AA BBW's? Got more than we need..... Just an Inventory Assessment Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, I like spinners as much as the next guy, but variety is the spice of, well, you know.

I wouldn't call her a BBW by any means. Voluptuous. Buxom. Bombshell. Brick Shithouse. Yes.
BBW. Not even:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1199

Check the reviews as well. Outstanding service, and good price point.

As far as inventory ASSessment, I don't see a lot of ladies with her look around here, a mere handful.

I'm not her pimp. Just stating the obvious.
This is not meant to offend you . I always book in advance 6-7 days, but only w/ladies that are established in Austin and have incalls that aren't motels. This is just a personal choice, one that might give some insight into the mentality of someone who actually does book in advance every time.
Some guys do pre-book, but apparently not a whole lot. That is just the way it is in Austin.

You are not the first provider who has not had much luck regarding pre-bookings.

Some providers have even canceled planned trips here because of it.

Others have come despite the lack of pre-books and have had successful visits.

Some travelling providers who have pre-books get a lot of cancellations and/or ncns's.

One possible reason for lack of pre-books might have to due with the steady stream of traveling providers that are coming here each week.
The Austin hobbyists have new options every week providing competition not just with Austin providers but with other traveling providers.
If you pre-book and someone more interesting puts up an ad a day or two later they might feel like they are missing out or limiting their options by booking too soon.

Also some of the traveling providers that have come though have been rather YMMV which might give a hobbyist reason to consider the local talent pool or too choose the traveling providers more carefully.

Another possible reason might be advertising, did you do much advertising in advance? on other sites?

Anyway, I hope that things go well with you. Good luck.
  • Toyz
  • 05-08-2012, 09:06 PM
This is not meant to offend you . I always book in advance 6-7 days, but only w/ladies that are established in Austin and have incalls that aren't motels. This is just a personal choice, one that might give some insight into the mentality of someone who actually does book in advance every time. Originally Posted by rockerrick
And I rarely do incall, prefering outcall...but, if I am going to trust someone enough to have them come to my home-particularly the first time-there has to be a lot of back and forth before the first meeting...often an off site "get to know each other" meet for drinks...then hopefully we become regulars...thats just not possible with a travelling 'Vider...