ok whatitiz13 what is a real review in your option

OSD- 25,000 posts in undeciferable English and no real reviews, so why start now? Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Sounds like a good topic. So why not.
All please, what is your idea of a good review?

I hate the seemly over selling provider like most seem to be by me. Like entertaining best. So from most here, not all but most, I find the "no" reviews more entertaining. They be just tell what went down. Along with other info what she like, the hood in, incall if well keep, setting up with, etc.

If I wanted to read a penthouse style review that seemingly over selling her or op. That could set her up for fail by guys that went to see her by them reviews. I would just pick up that rag and read read it.

So please also tell me what I'm doing wrong

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
My best reviews were the fake ones... here is my favorite....

Review: Hallway Sex with Sherri my EX
some ol cucked jimmies be ...desperate fer material to ...shellac the ol jimmie pole with

...so shame on ya fer not ...floatin jimmie boats

I hate the seemly over selling provider like most seem to be by me. Like entertaining best. So from most here, not all but most, I find the "no" reviews more entertaining. They be just tell what went down. Along with other info what she like, the hood in, incall if well keep, setting up with, etc.

If I wanted to read a penthouse style review that seemingly over selling her or op. That could set her up for fail by guys that went to see her by them reviews. I would just pick up that rag and read read it.

So please also tell me what I'm doing wrong Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I see you hired the ghost writer again.
dang nab it all
I was hoping you would not seen that. LOL

Hope you are happy I took the question here, rather than post in review from.

btw: you watching my postings? Would not want you or local mods upset with me. If someone RTM'ed my ass, who cares LOL
Originally Posted by whatitiz13
OSD- 25,000 posts in indecipherable English and no real reviews, so why start now?
fify, as in fixed it for you

btw: what was that you had (undeciferable)
want to be sure my fix is right ya know

some ol cucked jimmies be ...desperate fer material to ...shellac the ol jimmie pole with

...so shame on ya fer not ...floatin jimmie boats Originally Posted by Plastic Man
awesome

And sorry for the late reply. I wanted to think on it.
They want reviews to do a Rosie. Strange. Don't think I can do that.

I would think that also would put pressure on providers feeling a need to out preform there own reviews. When the guy picks up his cell with his now sticky hand to call her to set up a time to see her. He is going to want that and maybe more. Setting her up to fail in the minds of some.
Ooooh Whatitiz OSD is calling you out....
Ooooh Whatitiz OSD is calling you out.... Originally Posted by Angel14609
would you rather your reviews
over sell
about what went down
under sell

just asking ya girl
and thanks for posting

btw: after the temp. its Ridge rd West and 390 area right
make that short on that, you don't want to be a known as a hijacker like that OCD guy
would you rather your reviews
over sell
about what went down
under sell

just asking ya girl
and thanks for posting

btw: after the temp. its Ridge rd West and 390 area right
make that short on that, you don't want to be a known as a hijacker like that OCD guy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I would rather they are on point about what happened.

Not familiar with 390-490-590 . but west ridge rd yes. Its off that.