Going past the scheduled time

I had an hour appointment with a provider that I had never seen. We started with a nice session and she said she was really enjoying DATY so I kept at it for a long time. Good bbbj and the she said she liked mish and doggy. In mish I was penetrating deeply and using my pelvis to put pressure on her clit. She said she was having an orgasm, more than once, and not to stop. This position is all about pleasing a woman and would never get a guy off but she really sounded and said she was having a great time. I had her get on top which she did but mostly rubbing her clit on me. Back to mish and doggy but all the rubbing had made me desensitized. Relaxed or a minute the back at it and finish with bj/hj. Ok, here is the point. When were done we had gone over. WAY Over. I felt bad so I gave her all the cash I had which was an extra $100. Her rate was $250/hr but that's all I had and asked her what she would like to do about it. She said other guys come prepared. Well she has a very nice body and a sweet (I thought) personality but $500 is a lot of bucks. She told me I needed to pay her the entire $500 and that she would follow me to the bank. I said no I could pay her more later and that $500 was too much. Got to be a bit of a pissing contests so she agreed to accept $200 additional for the overtime and I went to the bank and brought her the balance, $100. She said she had a great time and had hoped to see me again but that I was taking advantage of her and that she deserved to be paid for her time. If this hadn't turned into such a fiasco I probably would have booked again. Here's my question. Was I being a dick by not watching the clock and not being prepared to double the hourly rate? This has never happened before. Sure I've gone 5 or 10 minutes and always tip for great service. I feel like scum but what is her resposibility here? Maybe she could have has a couple less O's and taken care of my business? Thoughts?
Sometimes it's better to become a clockwatcher yourself if you're not prepared to go over her limit. That way, by mentioning it she sees that you respect her time and if she's comfortable with you, she MAY let you go over a little. Sometimes the session so can be so intense that the time is forgotten by both parties.

No you weren't being a dick because you went over her time. She was the one telling you not to stop(you probably still should've looked at the clock). And you did compensate her for going over(not the full amount but something is better than nothing). Another thing is you've never seen this chick before so you had no idea how she'd react if you went over the allowed time.

I think you're both at fault here. You being at fault for not keeping tabs on the time knowing you only wanted to pay for an hour and her being at fault for allowing you to go way over and trying to charge double for it afterwards. Just my opinion.
You are paying for YOU to get a nut. If you are foolish enough to believe the hooker is enjoying it so much that she is gonna give you free time then you are a fool. I am sure you were aware that you were way over your hr.
Well... It is the responsibility of both parties to keep track, the provider as time is what she sells, and the fellow to make sure he doesn't go over. Things do get sticky, heh, when both are enjoying their time together and don't watch the clock. Each lady will handle it differently, and who's to say if she is right or wrong?

I would have accepted your additional gratuity gracefully, thanked you for being considerate (realizing that it was the right thing to do to "tip" me for a substantial overage of time), and let the rest go, knowing that I was earning your future good will. That's just me and my concept of repeat business and marketing flexibility, however.

The reality is that many fellows purposefully take advantage of providers' time and stay over with full knowledge and intent, pushing for more or MSOG at the end of a session, so she may have been acting from that viewpoint. On the other hand, a provider must always make sure that the gentleman is pleased in the pleasure department in the time allotted, as the minutes slip past quickly in a single-hour appointment, and he IS paying for his satisfaction primarily, unless noted differently in advance. (Bear in mind that some gents do derive their kicks out of only pleasuring the lady, and how would she know otherwise?)
The extra $100 you initially offered seemed fair under the circumstances. (I am a wee bit surprised that she insisted on double her hourly rate. Most providers make a price concession on the second hour.)

I think you both share responsibility here. She probably ought to have realized that by handling it the way she did she lost you as a return client, but that's her choice and her right, just as it is yours to make a public post about it which may affect you with other lusty ladies and provoke a less-than-positive response from the provider in question.
Time Is all you're paying for. I talk a lot. When I'm 'talking' I'm paying, however you are paying me to leave.
Not solely but I rely on YOUR GOOD MANNERS TO EITHER END AT OR NEAR THE CLOSE OF OUR SESSION.
I can see fault In both parties from the story you've told
Bottom line, we, everyone on this planet is selling the same thing.

Time.

...and yeah.... seriously dude.. It's her part of her job description to make you feel like you're the best ever.
Attached Images File Type: png katz.png (402.0 KB, 431 views)
I have a pretty set routine that lasts 55 minutes - if the lady wants me to stay over for free and give her more orgasms she will have to ask. I am certain that won't ever happen. I always keep an eye on the clock specifically to avoid your scenario.
  • cr76
  • 11-09-2015, 02:59 PM
you gotta clock watch yourself, it helps you maximize your time as well.
It's your own damn fault. You thought too much of her and her pleasure. You paid her and she was fucked into ecstacy. And then gave her more on top of that? Oscar performance or real, she played you. This, ladies, is why some guys will say "you should pay me." If you want me to fuck you that good again, I'll only ask for half of what you want an hour. Or, the first one is free. If it's going to be all about you.

Live and learn.
Frankly, I don't think you were treated very well. And how was she calculating the extra 250 - did it go two hours?

I would bring extra for contingency or tip. I have never had that experience. A stripper I saw about a dozen sessions was at $200 a session. One session went over an hour and she said "I don't care if we have to book room for another 2 hours, I am determined to get you off." There was never any harsh talk. She is a real sweetheart. The session went for probably 1.25 hr - I had booked the room for 2 hours. I did give her some extra but I make it clear to them I book room for 2 hours and offer is for session (not some time frame) until happy ending. Current gal I am seeing she is done with me in half hour, she is really good. Some of them can take longer get me off than others.

But if your girl told you hold off (so she could get her pleasure) causing session run over then that is on her. I don't care for her attitude nor would book her.

Sometime ago, A college gal from a SD site, a screamer took about 3/4 hour get me off. Fortunately I booked session for 3 hours. She said "clean up and come back to bed." After 20 min of convo then wanted it she wanted it again. Went quite awile put sesson over 2 hours as I take lots longer get off 2nd time and it wore her out. The session was originally negotiated for $100, a tip of $50 was added. We met for several more sessions as after that first session she wanted meet fairly often......
I always get a kick out of the guys that will state in their review they went "way over" like it was some sort of favor to the lady or they got special treatment..
Ok? you went overtime so fuckin what. You do not need to pay double that's ba
You are paying for YOU to get a nut. If you are foolish enough to believe the hooker is enjoying it so much that she is gonna give you free time then you are a fool. I am sure you were aware that you were way over your hr. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Heh .... ^ this here
I have an ATF whom I scheduled an hour with the first time we met, and we ended up spending 4 hours together. I did tip her because she was cool and we really were having a good fucking time. Now when I see her I pay for an hour, and we kick it for 2-3 hours. I do tip her because it is a courtesy on my part and I want to stay in good graces. Sometimes we fuck, go to lunch and then go fuck some more. I usually see her 2-3 times a week. We have become best of friends. I won't tell who this gem is that Houston has been sleeping on.
1. It would help if he named her.

2. It would help if he quantified WAY OVER.

3. They should get married.