Question,does the Hobby get=

Does the hobby get busy slow or about the same around the holidays , Or same question right after ? GO ! ( I'M to busy now , cant wait till holidays over)

Happy Holiday to all
I think it depends on where you are? regular friends or not.
It will for sure be quiet after Christmas until late Feb/early March
I say it's a slower pace till after the new year ..
It’s always busy for me round the holiday...but honestly I feel it’s cause I don’t do the family stuff so I make myself avail. I didn’t accept any requests I received on turkey day however atleast 5 people tried to set something up
For me it's always slow. Between family visits, holiday shopping and the inevitable - "I need rent/food/mercedes maintenance money" pleas I have little time and even less spending money.
For me it's always slow. Between family visits, holiday shopping and the inevitable - "I need rent/food/mercedes maintenance money" pleas I have little time and even less spending money. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yeah, usually, I get laid even less during the holidays than I usually do, despite having more and better excuses to be away from the house for a few hours at a time. In the past, I've bought into the "for my children" pleadings. This year, with no one in my life to plead, I'll ... hmmm, what will I do?
Its usually busy for me the day before and day after said holiday.