I need to Announce A phone number Mistake ! The REAL Number is : 214-299-1341

Gentlemen:

My apologies, I gave some of you Boys the wrong number when responding to your PM'S/EMAILS! The correct # is 214-299-1341 if you want to book an appointment with me or inquire about The Incall Location just call anytime between 10am-5am as they ARE open LONG Hours Guys!

Your ATF,
Kimmy

So you are back at the studio?

Have never seen you but I did follow the threads about this for a while.
I am so confused, Bunny Valerie Victoria Kimmy Sugar Valentine Bell, but you are very hot (-:
So this is kimmy sugar?
Nice legs (seriously.) You're lucky you're hot. Otherwise, no dude on here would ever bother to keep up with your many different names.

I guess you're back at Studio Wet then....And from previous fucked up threads, are you even the real OP on this one?

I'm so confused.
I love it...three different names in one threAD. That's just marketing at it's finest there...

Note to management: find a brand name and stick with it.
She is Amazing. I dont care what name she goes by. We have a great time and im looking forward to revisiting her. A honest review will most definately follow. I wouldnt say she is different than any other female. As an example, I had to move the damn furniture last saturday 6 damn times before my sis finally decided where she wanted it. But now when this woman is less stressed the results are fantastic.
I love it...three different names in one threAD. That's just marketing at it's finest there...

Note to management: find a brand name and stick with it. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Forget about management figuring out names...they're screwing up phone numbers too!
I understand B Wayne's standpoint, a true sell, and the multi-name thing isn't a problem for me.

llubder, in a perfect world I'd be curious how things got Cool between her, V and Wet, but it's none of my business and drama isn't important to me.

As long as everyone's playing nicely and getting along so be it.

Rock'n'Roll!!
OMG seriously, do you do women? Can I watch? You are smokin!!
She is Amazing. I dont care what name she goes by. We have a great time and im looking forward to revisiting her. A honest review will most definately follow. I wouldnt say she is different than any other female. As an example, I had to move the damn furniture last saturday 6 damn times before my sis finally decided where she wanted it. But now when this woman is less stressed the results are fantastic. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
I am sorry, but I am having trouble following this comment.

Wayne, are you saying the sex with your sister after her stress level was down because you moved her furniture was fantastic?

Gentlemen Please forgive me For all the confusion!! And as For the posts that caused all the contreversey, I didnt have any part of those (at the previous establishment I had lefft my laptop out in the open while in a session a few times and my password wss changed & email waz changed and rerouted to the agencies email/and as you all can clearly see,the proper accounts have been punished)

I have absolutely no problems and never have had problems with v,as she s wonderful To me and gas always treated me like a queen......

But yall can all bend me over and Spank This naughty Sex kitten........Ive assumed the position ^

No problems,no dramma...Im here To tease yall and I also promise To please.....That is all Im here To di, just To Simply have A Lot of naugty fun.....If you would like ti
To have it with me, Id be happy To give you the tine of your life!!!!!!

LovingKayla, I love To play with girls.Im very very bi!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm me kayla, You are hot too...

And guys I am sorry For all the names,....should I go back To kimmy or stay with bunnie,or valerie victoria???I greatly value your constructive criticicism,so let me know.....
  • S-Man
  • 06-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Or a combo of the 3... Kimmy Bell Darling.
OMG seriously, do you do women? Can I watch? You are smokin!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Holy Smokes! That line of questioning just made my head go all spinning around!
And guys I am sorry For all the names,....should I go back To kimmy or stay with bunnie,or valerie victoria???I greatly value your constructive criticicism,so let me know..... Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling
I personally like Bunny Sugar Bell I don't think the actual name matters too much but I think being consistent with your name and contact info would be good. I know I wanted to contact you a while back but I wasn't quite sure if your P411 info was you or someone else. (because of all of the drama going on at the time) Good luck though. You are a very pretty and sexy girl.