Screening

What information is generally to be expected from screening and light screening?
What information is generally to be expected from screening and light screening? Originally Posted by joukahainen
It's usually no more than three questions or so. . .
name, adress, and social security number.

name, adress, and social security number. Originally Posted by sroach23

It appears you have a very over-active imagination and do quite well in scaring yourself out of enjoying what could've been legit wonderful times with some amazing ladies.

Address & SS# are taking it a bit too far and assuming a lot in thinking that's what is standard fare. I have yet to meet anyone who goes to those extremes but I'm not saying it doesn't happen.

Most ladies will not tell you everything about their screening methods. Otherwise, people with bad intentions will know how to skirt around safety parameters.

If you take the time to look around some of the websites or contact the ladies, the majority of the requested info is basically the same.

Just a general outline of what's asked for:

Name
DOB
City/State of residence

Phone
Email
Preferred contact (either or both)

Employment/Occupation (verification if no references)
References (in addition to or in lieu of employment)

References names, contact info (phone, email, website), approx date, reminder to trigger her memory.

P411/DC/R2K (in lieu of employment; lists references/OKs)

Comments (about yourself; description and likes/dislikes, special request, notes, etc.)

Please keep in mind, every person and experience will be different.

Good luck!

It runs the gamut!

Find a lady you're interested in and just ask her.
Long Long ago in a nearby suburb a provider asked to see my drivers license when we first meet. She commented that we were born less than two weeks apart. I'll be 57 soon and the last time I looked at her web page she was still 49.
That's funny right there I don't care who you are....
I require a link to provider showcase of at least 2 verifiable providers. The screening process is for our safty as well as yours.

Long Long ago in a nearby suburb a provider asked to see my drivers license when we first meet. Originally Posted by boomvang

If you own property, it becomes public record which is available online and thru the courts. Hence, why she may ask for ID and address to determine if the info matches.

Really, the ladies are just wanting to be safe. Trust goes both ways.

I'm just explaining.

Oh Shea I didn't mind showing it to her. It's not like she could memorize it in 5 seconds. I was just trying to be funny that I'm ageing and she's not.
I hobby so seldom that I just maintain a P411 account and see the ladies that have access to it. More than once I have used a provider for a reference only to have her say she didn't remember me.

Oh Shea I didn't mind showing it to her. It's not like she could memorize it in 5 seconds. Originally Posted by boomvang

Yea, I know. I can't memorize anything unless post-it notes are stuck to my forehead. A quick glance should be more than ok. Just use your thumb to cover the DL #.

I was just trying to be funny that I'm ageing and she's not. Originally Posted by boomvang

Suspending age is kinda like hanging upside down to defy gravity and wrinkles.

C'mon! Sing it with me! *"Leeeet's do the Time Warp agaaaain!"*

I hobby so seldom that I just maintain a P411 account and see the ladies that have access to it. More than once I have used a provider for a reference only to have her say she didn't remember me. Originally Posted by boomvang

Somtimes that happens. Too much time passes or someone gets lost in the blur of general everyday life.

you do know that was a joke, right?

It appears you have a very over-active imagination and do quite well in scaring yourself out of enjoying what could've been legit wonderful times with some amazing ladies.

Address & SS# are taking it a bit too far and assuming a lot in thinking that's what is standard fare. I have yet to meet anyone who goes to those extremes but I'm not saying it doesn't happen.

Most ladies will not tell you everything about their screening methods. Otherwise, people with bad intentions will know how to skirt around safety parameters.

If you take the time to look around some of the websites or contact the ladies, the majority of the requested info is basically the same.

Just a general outline of what's asked for:

Name
DOB
City/State of residence

Phone
Email
Preferred contact (either or both)

Employment/Occupation (verification if no references)
References (in addition to or in lieu of employment)

References names, contact info (phone, email, website), approx date, reminder to trigger her memory.

P411/DC/R2K (in lieu of employment; lists references/OKs)

Comments (about yourself; description and likes/dislikes, special request, notes, etc.)

Please keep in mind, every person and experience will be different.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
  • fawn
  • 06-06-2012, 08:47 PM
I require 2 well known provider references or a basic 2 on p411..

you do know that was a joke, right? Originally Posted by sroach23

Ummmm ... you forgot the smilies. *sighs* excusez-moi. general outlines ... panty lines. wanna canoodle?