Why does everyone think Arkansas is bad for Providers

I keep seeing Texas providers skip Arkansas when they travel. I see Dallas providers with ads in TN, OK, and LA and some come to the Texas side of Texarkana but will not stop in Arkansas. I am not an Arkansas Native so I was wondering what the fear of Arkansas is.
LE and drama !!!
I lived there for about 2yrs....never again. Backwards and stuck in time mentality wise.
A p411 account was compromised once in Little Rock. I've wanted to go to AK for a long time but I'm a bit scared to.

Supposedly, although LE will go after the "low hanging fruit" to quote a certain Gina (P411) ... in Little Rock, they'll go after anyone. There was a huge sting there awhile back but the details are escaping me right now.

I'm open to traveling there, still. However, to go there on a prayer and a song without advance bookings seems foolish to me at this time. For me, I haven't seen much interest.

I do know of some ladies that love your dear state, though. It is a GORGEOUS state~!
All of the above stated.

I once used to tour LR often. I do miss some of the friends I made out there, but will not go back to hobby.

GN
If otherguy is so concerned about the arkietards' hobby well being perhaps he could go your there himself.

I did not venture into AR for a great many years for professional reasons. There are some lovely ladies in AR.
Here is another BIG reason...

In Arkansas, if a travelling lady is arrested, she will generally have her laptop/phone on her. These are considered "instruments of crime" in Arkansas and bring a much stiffer penalty. In addition, they also like to add the "Business without a license" charge to the mix. I've seen bond amounts for a first time offender at 25K-50K... and I'm talking ladies with ZERO priors.
Ohhhh I dunno....maybe because it's an accident waiting to happen?! Arkansas is known for being a law-enforcement setup. Your state and a couple of other states are known for, "do not visit".

No thanks!! Dallas is lovely to me, all year long. I love it here and have never needed to tour or go other places. Dallas is awesome!! No need to travel, and you should wonder about the ladies who constantly have to. There is a reason why.

And FUCK Texarkana, too!!! Ugh. Yucky.
Guys in Arkansas only see providers who are 1st cousins.
Ohhhh I dunno....maybe because it's an accident waiting to happen?! Arkansas is known for being a law-enforcement setup. Your state and a couple of other states are known for, "do not visit".

No thanks!! Dallas is lovely to me, all year long. I love it here and have never needed to tour or go other places. Dallas is awesome!! No need to travel, and you should wonder about the ladies who constantly have to. There is a reason why.

And FUCK Texarkana, too!!! Ugh. Yucky. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

+1 Dannie... I haven't left Dallas Since i got here .. lol
It's Arkansas.

It's bad for everything.
Q: Why is there no CSI in Arkansas ?
A: Because there are no dental records and the DNA is all the same.

Seriously, with all the LE stories out there it seems a bit high risk for my tastes.
What is worse that could happen?
Their boards have more drama than Dallas and I didn't think that was even possible!

But seriously it's just not worth the risk to us.

Besides my midland nightmare everywhere I've toured has been a place I've been wanting to see and explore anyway. As someone who never had even been on a plane till 4 years ago if there is an opportunity to travel somewhere fun that I've never been to and i can make money I'm there
I lived there for about 2yrs....never again. Backwards and stuck in time mentality wise. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Maybe I should move there!!