Kelsey on Backpage

She advertises as an 18 year old but the pictures look younger. I texted from a blank phone asking if she can prove her age? She wants my picture, my real name, and other info about me. Either its a scammer guy trying to blackmail a victim or a cop. I don't care for either choice!!

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...h_-18/21754864
She advertises as an 18 year old but the pictures look younger. I texted from a blank phone asking if she can prove her age? She wants my picture, my real name, and other info about me. Either its a scammer guy trying to blackmail a victim or a cop. I don't care for either choice!!

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...h_-18/21754864 Originally Posted by Epimetheus
don't know how the fuck you get alert from that!
It was just a warning I didn't know where it should go. They keep texting asking me why I won't send them a picture, tell them my real full name. I just feel like something's wrong. If you don't agree then move on.
Yeah, love the pic of her in her high school bathroom. Why would you even inquire? She's a child and thats obvious.
Yeah, love the pic of her in her high school bathroom. Why would you even inquire? She's a child and thats obvious. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
+1 It looked like a high school bathroom to me also.
What are you guys doing in HS bathrooms?
Also notice in the ad "I won't be here long ..." But then ads "I live in the DFW area" - i.e., I live where I'm not gonna be for long? It's a bullshit deal - leave it at that and leave it alone
My son is a senior. Been to games, award ceremonies, pep rallys, banquets, meetings, etc,. All at the h.s. I'm pretty familiar actually. Plus we all went to h.s. (hopefully). The architecture and design hasn't changed much. Hell, it could be Burger King for all I know, but to me the pics are what they are....and thats sad
Wow Epimetheus...
Some of the pics could be old. The one with the dog looks newer and she looks older. Some neck wrinkling and her canines are fully grown in on that one.

Still lots of red flags.

possible age issue.
lives here, but won't be here long = travelling (probably has a manager)
ONLY does incall = constantly watched/monitored
asking for your pic = security risks for you

You can use this pic to send to her. What a friendly smile on this one...

Oh look the ad is gone now. Looks like they figured out we made them. Hahaha
Here's a new one. Is this who you're talking about?

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...te-22/21698263
I think there is a review on her here but it wasn't good.
Some of the pics could be old. The one with the dog looks newer and she looks older. Some neck wrinkling and her canines are fully grown in on that one.

Still lots of red flags.

possible age issue.
lives here, but won't be here long = travelling (probably has a manager)
ONLY does incall = constantly watched/monitored
asking for your pic = security risks for you

You can use this pic to send to her. What a friendly smile on this one...

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

I wouldn't use that picture...looks like the officer that was shot in the head in Hood County recently!