Hobbying as an Introvert.

So I'm gonna be frank, one of the reasons I'm looking into hobbying is because I'm introverted. I can't stay in crowded places for too long, I can't stand small talk and I'm someone who very much prefers to get to the point.

So for me it seems to just be easier to let my wallet do the talking rather then trying to rizz someone up, and while this isn't the only reason(Frankly I'm facinated by the novelty of it as well) I'm guessing I shouldn't resort to hobbying if my issue is that I'm just bad at talking should i?
One thing about pay to play is that you can get your session made to order. A little hobby time does not mean you can't also look for a regular partner who you connect with in ways that work for both of you.

For me I enjoy both a good romp in and out of the hobby just because I like Hideaway doesn't mean Papa John's isn't good sometimes lol
One thing about pay to play is that you can get your session made to order. A little hobby time does not mean you can't also look for a regular partner who you connect with in ways that work for both of you.

For me I enjoy both a good romp in and out of the hobby just because I like Hideaway doesn't mean Papa John's isn't good sometimes lol Originally Posted by DNinja69
Hehe so just enjoy hobbying while looking for someone long term huh? I can dig that.

For me I enjoy both a good romp in and out of the hobby just because I like Hideaway doesn't mean Papa John's isn't good sometimes lol Originally Posted by DNinja69

I could not agree more with that view of the Hobby and Real World relationships.

Just be sure to keep them compartmentalized and absolutely separate.

No "civilian" Wonsan I know would ever understand how a man can love them yet still want to see various providers.
Good advice. Also need to be able to manage the space you give providers there are some you may make a real connection with on some level or just find a great vibe with but they are working girls.

When you do find a provider that checks those boxes and feels different enjoy the ride and stay within you budget of time, funds, and space in your brain. I had a legit MT for a couple years just before covid hit was seeing her twice a month evening appts just us 90 minutes that usually went 2 hours. Great massage and she indulged a nice finish but told me up front 'no dating customers' but when we began to have make-out sessions at the end lots of deep kissing and nipple play my fingers finishing her off it became something much more intense. We both held up our end to keep the rule that it was in session only so I can definitely manage the space a provider has and if she had invited me to her place we would have taken if further. She was not looking to raid my wallet but that can happen too. Keep the big head engaged so the little one doesn't get you into trouble
Learn to say F-U a lot and know meaning