Hello

I looked to see whom I contact to become a verified provider and I came up with nothing.
so my question is how do I go about getting provider status

thanks
Remi
Remi
I've requested from Admin staff that you be granted Verified Provider status based on your superlative reputation. Reach me at: englishhobbyman@yahoo.com if you have further questions. Give it a bit for the Admin to push the button. -
Remi
I've requested from Admin staff that you be granted Verified Provider status based on your superlative reputation. Reach me at: englishhobbyman@yahoo.com if you have further questions. Give it a bit for the Admin to push the button. - Originally Posted by John Bull

Thank you so much darling

xoxo
Remi
You have to get up a Showcase so that we can all see just how pretty you are.
Good to see someone I know is here.
Did not want to make another new post, but I was wondering the same thing about gaining Provider status
MY goodness darlin WHERE in the H have you been. I thought you and all the other "sleezy riders" dropped off the face of the earth.

GOOD 2 see you here did U move? Gc
maybe I should ask R U MY TWARAG??
OMG Twarag my darling!!!!
yup I'm here and there are a few that ya know as well

Remi
Hi Remi,

My name is Mick, but here and on Indys, I go by cdmania47. A long time ago, you and met in Cranberry. I haven't been very active in the hobby for a while. We can blame the economy.

Anyway, I don't remember how I found this site, but I was hoping it was something like Indys. Its not, apparently.

So, how have you been?

Mick