URL / Website: www.divasmensclub.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Felter Ln
Activities: NE, SE, LFK, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Small little thing. About 5'1" maybe 110 lbs. Small C's, small waist, and a nice round bubble butt. A few tattoos but nothing big.
Recommendation: Yes
Finally tried this place. Girls are fairly hot. Seems to be extras offered but the bad English seems fake to me. 2 levels of VIP is bad sign. She seems to make up a number of dances she has done and she doesn’t “understand” price per dance before dances start. It’s not rocket science. I guess it’s just me but the upsell game plus fake poor English gets old fast. It did get me horny for my favorite hook up.
Finally tried this place. Girls are fairly hot. Seems to be extras offered but the bad English seems fake to me. 2 levels of VIP is bad sign. She seems to make up a number of dances she has done and she doesn’t “understand” price per dance before dances start. It’s not rocket science. I guess it’s just me but the upsell game plus fake poor English gets old fast. It did get me horny for my favorite hook up. Originally Posted by Gapple345
Two levels of VIP? I thought there was just one area for dances. Is this new?
Some places do have multiple Vip rooms...based on privacy
Two levels of VIP? I thought there was just one area for dances. Is this new? Originally Posted by davester
There's two. The one on the main floor and then they have what they call the Celebrity VIP. It's in the back and much more private.