Name: *******
Phone: (512) 929-3558
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.xtcaustin.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Andtree blvd
Activities: HJTC, FIV and L2, L3
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, dirty blonde highlights little past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Not curvy, A cup, 5'-3" 110lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Great 411, thx for sharing.

Our clubs in SA really suck compared to Austin.
What was the damage? L3 or even L2 are seldom seen at clubs.

Thank you!

Thank you! Originally Posted by MartinMadrid
Hahaha! But L4 if have $$ and know how to play the club game
Great 411, thx for sharing.

Our clubs in SA really suck compared to Austin. Originally Posted by SpursFan
Didn’t used to be that way- 20 years or so ago there were a couple of clubs that were pretty much just straight up brothels.

That’s where a young kid named Nico LaHood was providing the girls with (Forbidden Topic) and got busted. (He banged one of the chicks whose BF was SAPD and the rest is history).

Nico went on to become the elected district attorney for Bexar county.

Thank you! Originally Posted by MartinMadrid
I think if you purchased Premium Access, you would find an incredible amount of information on the club scene and what it has to offer...

If I venture any further, my comments will have to be for premium access members only, lol.

You can post a review, or purchase premium access to research this topic, I assure you that you will find your answer there...
I think if you purchased Premium Access, you would find an incredible amount of information on the club scene and what it has to offer...

If I venture any further, my comments will have to be for premium access members only, lol.

You can post a review, or purchase premium access to research this topic, I assure you that you will find your answer there... Originally Posted by dillyx2
I guess I need to post a review soon. So many unanswered questions without premium access. Will I be able to see the dancers names?
club staff names are always masked.