Why do men chase BITCHES?

That's what everybody says. The bad part of it all is that ladies will take advantage of a nice guy. Then the nice guy loses interest in the pursuit of a lady because of all of the bad experiences he's had. Originally Posted by shorty

Being NICE does not mean being a pushover. The only way someone can take advantage of you is if you roll out the welcome mat to do so.
This is the only excuse for being a bitch! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNzF9i8e4k
Idiot up date! I finally heard back from the ATF in question. I listened two 2-3 minutes of what happened. It was believable but I had no intention of putting up with this any longer. She then said she has decided to explore “Greek” and wanted to know what lub to buy???? Ahhhhh were back on track now! They know just what to say don't they guys!? LOL

don't you mean lube, rather than lub?
don't you mean lube, rather than lub? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
L U B

Lubricate
Under
Butt

Sounds better than ass grease! LOL

You always keep me in check Dilbert, I like that about you!

Now back to my dumb ass (Actually lucky & smart!) son. We go out to dinner at Macaroni Grill just before I leave for my SL Does Dallas Tour. He walks up to the hostess and says.... hang on.... "Hey bitch". This beautiful 25 year old is in shock. She says, 'Excuse me" He then says, "I said hey you hot bitch!" I'm ready to walk out or get thrown out! But no.... she starts laughing and gets us seated and asks my son if "HE" would like a drink? He says, "Yah bring me something strong!" For a moment they go back and forth on what to get him to drink. She leaves without taking the other three people at the tables drink order. Comes back and gives him some crazy ass Texas margarita I think and talks to him. Were just blown away. Then the waitress comes over and takes our drink order and we move on with the evening. I get back from the SL Tour and he asks hey dad remember that chick at the Macaroni Ronny Gill? I say yes! He shows me like 8-10 pictures of her at his house in some very compromising positions wearing nothing but a smile. I just couldn't believe it!

Is he good looking... oh yes! But WTF, why would a lady see a dumb ass like that? And he does it over, and over and over. If I got as much action as he does I could quit hobbying. Oh did I mention he is a slob? He never combs his hair, Seldom shaves and looks like a bum. Originally Posted by Still Looking

he's probably following the David DeAngelo dating technique
http://www.datingtechniques.com/openers/
Some people enjoy the punishment heaped on them by an asshole or a bitch. I have pity for them. I often wish I could be that mean woman who takes a man for all he's worth ...but you know what they say. Karma's hand will be the judge. And I couldn't live with myself for treating a guy badly or taking advantage of him. I'd ask up front. Hell I'm too upfront to be manipulative of a bitch.
Some people enjoy the punishment heaped on them by an asshole or a bitch. I have pity for them. I often wish I could be that mean woman who takes a man for all he's worth ...but you know what they say. Karma's hand will be the judge. And I couldn't live with myself for treating a guy badly or taking advantage of him. I'd ask up front. Hell I'm too upfront to be manipulative of a bitch. Originally Posted by alluringava
I have met some very nice ladies who stole and egg. Sad because they could have had the whole Chicken Ranch! Live and learn! Some things just never change.... and that’s why I'm "Still Looking"!
I now have a new answer....being nice is a weakness and being a cold hearted bitch is the way to go...
Idiot up date! I finally heard back from the ATF in question. I listened two 2-3 minutes of what happened. It was believable but I had no intention of putting up with this any longer. She then said she has decided to explore “Greek” and wanted to know what lub to buy???? Ahhhhh were back on track now! They know just what to say don't they guys!? LOL
Originally Posted by Still Looking
The last time was believable. What about the previous 5 (you said NCNS 6 times in a month, right?). Other providers have Greek on the menu. While it may be cool to be her first, it could also be a disaster. Also, if you get the bitch treatment again, to paraphrase a bitch, "If it happens more than once, it's you."

Hope things work out. I'm sure you'll bounce back if it doesn't.
I now have a new answer....being nice is a weakness and being a cold hearted bitch is the way to go... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Show us what you got! I dare you! LOL Your to nice and you know it! Calling Bull Shit! Go ahead take a shot at me!
you may want to think twice here....when I shoot I don't miss....just sayin
Show us what you got! I dare you! LOL Your to nice and you know it! Calling Bull Shit! Go ahead take a shot at me! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I now have a new answer....being nice is a weakness and being a cold hearted bitch is the way to go... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

There are times when it's called for for a woman to be a bitch, but being that way all the time= so not pleasant. Just a few seconds of watching those dreaded Housewives shows ( even if they are all staged) is enough to make me just want to be nice!

I think people should just be themselves. And learn that you can't change someone either. If someone comes into your life and is a bitch or an asshole, what you see is what you get. I run as fast as I can from these toxic people.
you may want to think twice here....when I shoot I don't miss....just sayin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Thats funny, little SL says the same thing! LOL Just saying....
I agree and have my running shoes on......
There are times when it's called for for a woman to be a bitch, but being that way all the time= so not pleasant. Just a few seconds of watching those dreaded Housewives shows ( even if they are all staged) is enough to make me just want to be nice!

I think people should just be themselves. And learn that you can't change someone either. If someone comes into your life and is a bitch or an asshole, what you see is what you get. I run as fast as I can from these toxic people. Originally Posted by alluringava