Obamas average approval rating!

It's below W and Nixon!!!!!!!!!! Where's the MSM????????

http://www.investors.com/politics/co...lar-president/

Below Fuckin Nixon!
The "student council" crowd evaluates a President's performance based on his "popularity" as opposed to the qualifications and functions of the POTUS. The consistent allegation of "racism" if one voted against Obaminable very well resulted in a skewed statistical data base, because people were hesitant to express negatives against him out of the anxiety of being labeled a "racist" .. much like was tried with HillaryNoMore as the "First Female" to run for POTUS in a "major party"!

I suspect that plus the "Clinton" name affected the polling data.
Who cares?
Who cares? Originally Posted by wordup666
You do. That's why you don't want anyone else to care!

You're too easy intellectually. But that's your simple mind.
too bad his numbers were not lower than Jimmy Carter's.

Truman's numbers, thought his would be higher, guess the Korean war & the firing of a general would do that.
...& the firing of a general would do that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Speaking of "firing" a "general" ... Trump just fired the "acting U.S. Attorney General" for what amounts to be insubordination by violating her Constitutional responsibilities...she was an Obaminable supporter!
Who cares? Originally Posted by wordup666
You're too stupid to care Retarded Lenny.
You're too stupid to care Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
or the tongs were squeezed a tad too tight on the extraction!
You do. That's why you don't want anyone else to care!

You're too easy intellectually. But that's your simple mind. Originally Posted by LexusLover
or the tongs were squeezed a tad too tight on the extraction! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't care because he isn't POTUS any more. Only you democrats with your comfort pets care.
I don't care because he isn't POTUS any more. Only you democrats with your comfort pets care. Originally Posted by wordup666
I don't care because he isn't POTUS any more. Only you democrats with your comfort pets care. Originally Posted by wordup666
Who's a Democrat Retarded Lenny? You are!!!!! Dumb ass
is that who that is Retarded Lenny the chimp or is it chump
This deserves a bump.
^^^^^ Yes. Every time Trump's goes up.
Bump.