Taling control of your life

Have you ever had a time where you felt your life was out of control and you were in a whirlwind?Well I have and I got myself centered and focused again. I did by talking with a person who made alot of sense and seemed to snap me out it. So how do you regain control when you feel overwhelmed and lost?
don't withdraw from but be closer to those who love you.

Communication and support works when nothing else does.
Honestly, go to church.
Life is hard enough. I never beat myself up. I just challenge the fuck out of myself (i.e. hard workout, golf, pick an ECCIE fight and WIN, crochete, listen to some good music, fuck a beaute, eat pussy...well, you get the picture), and relish in the indulgence.

I have had some personal misfortune recently. To the point where in my cry, I could hear my soul cry along wit my wittle physical cry. But, I'm back MoFo! And, betta and stronga. I always remember and reflect on those less fortunate than myself. And, yes, people are hurting and dealing with some serious life circs.

I always "ball" at the top of my game in all I do. Those kind of standards rarely allow me time to feel down. I'm always kickin' myself in dha ass into gear for the next self-afflicted challenge.

It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Deuces
I have found during these times I will shut everyone out which I know is wrong but than I wake up like I did the other day and I find I have jut left everything go and life is peaceful again. This time talking to a friend really helped...
I have found during these times I will shut everyone out which I know is wrong but than I wake up like I did the other day and I find I have jut left everything go and life is peaceful again. This time talking to a friend really helped... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
..during turbulent times!

Matter of fact, during a flight once, there was terrible turbulence. The weather was extreme and well below zero. I was hoping that sexy ass flight attendant would fall smack dab on my DICK.

May as well "go with a smile!". One, Two(pause), Three...
LMAO...better yet stay up with a smile....
..during turbulent times!

Matter of fact, during a flight once, there was terrible turbulence. The weather was extreme and well below zero. I was hoping that sexy ass flight attendant would fall smack dab on my DICK.

May as well "go with a smile!". One, Two(pause), Three... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I have found during these times I will shut everyone out which I know is wrong but than I wake up like I did the other day and I find I have jut left everything go and life is peaceful again. This time talking to a friend really helped... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I was so guilty of this. But I've learned how to handle my stressers. I'm often taken for granted, so I've learned that not being as nice to certain individuals and treating them according to the way they treat me instead of getting frustrated with everyone usually keeps me pretty level headed.
I volunteer. There are so many unfortunate people out there with real problems, makes my stuff seem pretty ridiculous.
so true no matter how bad you think your problems are they is always someone worse off...
I volunteer. There are so many unfortunate people out there with real problems, makes my stuff seem pretty ridiculous. Originally Posted by mwebber
JESUS...just sayin.
I was listening to the John Tesh radio show last week sometime, and heard him say that when you feel down, or like things don't matter, or you're bored, or feel like no one cares or whatever, do something nice for someone who needs it. There are a lot of people who need help this time of year especially. Count your blessings and help someone, then you'll feel really good and not so down.
It is not my job to live up to anyone else s expectations nor is it theirs to live up to mine
no one else can make me happy sad angry only I can.
I keep telling myself this and it helps
When I'm alone and life is making me lonely I can always go downtown. When I've got worries, all the noise and the hurry seems to help, I know, downtown.

Sorry, Petula!
When I'm alone and life is making me lonely I can always go downtown. When I've got worries, all the noise and the hurry seems to help, I know, downtown.

Sorry, Petula! Originally Posted by Pasty Gangsta
Wish I said this!!