URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=198272
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Bedford incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty blonde, nice smile and nice eyes, soft skin, average body, perky nips, clean shaven pussy
Recommendation: Yes
How did you even know she had an incall? I don’t recall seeing her advertise anywhere but oh2, but admittedly haven’t been searching the remaining ad sites for women in Bedford.
Thanks for the review Sparky. Nicely done.
I didn't know her incall is in Bedford.
How did you even know she had an incall? I don’t recall seeing her advertise anywhere but oh2, but admittedly haven’t been searching the remaining ad sites for women in Bedford. Originally Posted by TinMan
If you reach out to her and tell her to let you know she will. She texts me every time she going to have an incall. Of course I can never make it, but she always tells me.

Her TCB is pretty awesome in that regard.
Yes, if you ask her for a heads up, she will text when she had an incall
VERY different experience than I had with her.
This sounds like the experience’s I’ve had with her. She does do an incall on occasion.
SLY is Fort Worth's version of Paris Cummings.

Lots of drama with scheduling and then you get the text "I got food poisoning" and she still ask for the money.

Not worth the hassle especially if your the #4 visitor at one of her incall and changes you 1 hour visit to a 30 minute visit because of the sick cat excuse and she is a clock watcher.

Maybe she cleaned up her game but like Paris she will go back to her old ways and routine's.
SLY is Fort Worth's version of Paris Cummings.

Lots of drama with scheduling and then you get the text "I got food poisoning" and she still ask for the money.

Not worth the hassle especially if your the #4 visitor at one of her incall and changes you 1 hour visit to a 30 minute visit because of the sick cat excuse and she is a clock watcher.

Maybe she cleaned up her game but like Paris she will go back to her old ways and routine's. Originally Posted by ahab11
Speaking of Paris Cummings, what happened to her? I hear different stories about her. I am curious to know what exactly happened?
If you can't openly discuss about that situation a PM would suffice.
Thanks in advance.
I must be the only guy in DFW that had a great time with Paris Cummings.
I must be the only guy in DFW that had a great time with Paris Cummings. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Naah bro. Her pimp (honest_abe) did too.
Appears that all the BSC hot looking chicks have pimps.
Most folks know that Paris isn’t around any longer, and why, so why is she continuously being brought up in this thread? Y’all should drop it before a mod decides to close it.