Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Albany
Hair Length and Color: Alexis brn mid back, J fake blonde long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alexis is 5 foot 105 32 B's her new friend 5'2 also petite 36 C's maybe and pierced.
Recommendation: Yes
Got a link?
NO. Extreme Alexis was once a verified provider here I believe. And had a fair amount of presence on Backpage. Have no pics of the new companion J but she is very pretty. Let me look and see if I have a pic of Alexis and I'll pm you.
I recall Alexi's pic and a review of her. I always kicked myself for not following up. Your visit sounds like a dream come true, and thank you for posting the phone number - really. TTF.
Does Alexis host in a decent location?
When she has the funds yes, when she doesn't and needs the funds she improvises
Of all the girls I've ever met, Alexis is one of the most gorgeous, exciting, and memorable of them all. She is the complete package - even more than complete. She is like lightning in a bottle.
When she has the funds yes, when she doesn't and needs the funds she improvises Originally Posted by JLong007
Does Alexis accept new clients? I texted her not long ago and got no response. Also, does she do solos or only dbls? Solo in call rate?
Thanks, OldGuy59
alexis doesn't do texta u have to call her
Do you know if Alexis is seeing new clients and doing solos? Do you have any recent photos?
Thanks,OG
I was wondering the same thing. If there was one provider I was always interested in it was Alexis. I had a date set up with her last year and the snow storm caused a cancellation. Hoping to set this up again. Much appreciated if you guys have contact info.
is alexis still around?
Unless you have something new to offer you ar bumping an encounter thread that is over 30 days old

DD