State: Texas
Address: GBT and Marsh
Activities: CG, CIM, RCG, Mish, Bareback, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Big Bubble Butt, Thick legs and Big Boobs
Recommendation: No
So you slam her on another post as a no show, let everyone know that you have personal details on her and claim she isn't the one in the pic's yet you went back for more. Now you're claiming you BB'ed her. I call BS and something else on your agenda
You are one butthurt little baby
  • 09-29-2018, 05:40 AM
Big bubble butt, thick legs, and big boobs! How is this a No review, I’m now even more interested...that is IF you are being honest....
Yeah. I've been a client for years, and she does not have a bubble butt or thick thighs. Big boobs tho. You must be really special if she went BB w/ you b/c I've never been that lucky w/ her. Not sure how you're able to write a no review when you booked w/ her after she had blocked you for harassing her using a fake number and name. When you showed up as you, she sent you away. I think you should move on and stop trying to get yourself banned w/ all this nonsense. Just my OP.
wow shes HOT. how did I miss this beautiful woman? thanks for your fake review.
OP got BANNED for some reason?

Based on how he has been dogging the provider in question, thought comes to mind that OP could possibly be a pimp and is either pissed she has turned his "offer of protection" down or he is taking the necessary steps with a fake handle to prove to her she needs his "services". Just a thought.

And DAMN!! She is HOT!!
OP got BANNED for some reason?

Based on how he has been dogging the provider in question, thought comes to mind that OP could possibly be a pimp and is either pissed she has turned his "offer of protection" down or he is taking the necessary steps with a fake handle to prove to her she needs his "services". Just a thought.

And DAMN!! She is HOT!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown

OMG... can you say "STALKER"!!! And I have met Brooke a few times (great "massage") and she is HOT!!!
Sounds like you're pissed because I posted a positive review of her?

No clock watching with me and I pounded her good to.
If she is 42, I'm really interested. he looks hot!
DRbwc - Does not every man think they pound her good or every man has pounded her good. LOL...
Being that she is super active on this site would mean your one of many.
DRbwc - Does not every man think they pound her good or every man has pounded her good. LOL...
Being that she is super active on this site would mean your one of many. Originally Posted by Techie4fun1024

Hey Waffle... WTF!!! We have all been here long enough to call out bullshit. Joined 2016 and first 2 posts are a similar review and a reply to the first. Grow up and leave the lady alone.