Do Yourself a Favor and Avoid Drama with This Girl

arranged a date with BristolXPistol for my birthday in early December.....I live in Southern Ellis County so driving to Plano is not something I do much, cause the traffic SUCKS....talked to her less than 2 hours before the appointment, and everything was cool.....got NCNS....needless to say I was pissed and wrote her a nasty email....she emails back, says her ex stole her phone and she had to go call the police.....fair enough, promises to give me a free 1/2 hour...so like a fool I made plans to see her about 2 weeks ago...Lo and behold, she messages me 2 hours before and says she has started her period, promises me a back rub and a blow....I said no thanks.....now she will no longer talk to me in chat, so I have decided to let others know all the drama involved with this girl.....IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!
You turned down a free back rub and blow job?
If every guy posted a thread like this when something goes wrong, ECCIE would have to double its bandwith. Mark her off you list and move along. There's no need to grind her face in the dirt. If her service sucks, she'll find something else to do to pay her bills soon enough.
Some of these fucktards sure take a NCNS personally. Its not that big of deal. It happens.
How dare she get her period! That's just fucking rude!

Guys, if we don't start reporting girls that brazenly get a period, they're just going to keep doing it. Let's band together and end this nonsense! Men against menstruation, unite!
Oh, stop ragging on him. It was obviously a situation of 'Curses - foiled again!' That should be the end of the discussion. Period.
What would REALLY gobble up bandwidth would be if the ladies posted every time the guys NCNS.

Sounds like she made a decent effort to accommodate and compensate.
  • L.A.
  • 01-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Some of these fucktards Originally Posted by pyramider
Reallly?

OP is just a little pissed and is venting...not sure that makes him a "fucktard"

Now OP did say he wrote her a nasty email without even hearing what was up...so maybe he is...I dunno....
lol, appreciate the humor....but for a drive to Plano....when it was less than promised.....AFTER a NCNS...no thanks, too much drama....as far as these other idiots.....who cares?
oh, and that comment was for u waldo!!
Some of these fucktards sure take a NCNS personally. Its not that big of deal. It happens.

Seems the fucktard is you boy? Is reading comprehension not your thing? Seems so? I did NOT write a review after a NCNS....I did not write it after she again blew me off, I wrote this after being disrespected and blown off a 3rd time....get with the program and learn to read and comprehend, and maybe you will not appear to be such a fucking prick in the future?

I would like to know who and who is not reliable...so would other people.....keep your personal problems to yourself and off my threads in the future
Stu,
You still upset with the Cowboys?
Guys, if we don't start reporting girls that brazenly get a period, they're just going to keep doing it. Let's band together and end this nonsense! Men against menstruation, unite!"

Seems like reading comprehension is far from your strong suit as well? Oh well......I guess you're just another example of why we should at least TRY to educate retarded people?
Stu,
You still upset with the Cowboys? "

Some beach!!! Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... I did NOT write a review after a NCNS....I did not write it after she again blew me off, I wrote this after being disrespected and blown off a 3rd time....get with the program and learn to read and comprehend, and maybe you will not appear to be such a fucking prick in the future? ... Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Guys, if we don't start reporting girls that brazenly get a period, they're just going to keep doing it. Let's band together and end this nonsense! Men against menstruation, unite!"

Seems like reading comprehension is far from your strong suit as well? Oh well......I guess you're just another example of why we should at least TRY to educate retarded people? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Stupid,

First of all, even my Special-Ed English teacher stresses complete sentences and paragraphs, rather than fragments separated by ellipses.

Secondly, even after rereading your OP several times, I fail to see any mention of a third time you were blown off, or even a second trip out to see her.

I realize I am but a simpleton, so perhaps you can show me in your original post where you mentioned either of those things.

As it reads now, it seems she cancelled last minute the first time, offered to make it up with a free (free!) half hour, and then got her period 2 hours prior to your scheduled make up but still offered to do what she could. If that was the case, my point was simply; what the fuck did you expect her to do?