"MMmmmmmmm...you look like my stepdaughter!"

Ladies,
I'm betting you get all sorts of requests for "special" outfits, scenes, fantasies, etc...but which ones gave you time to say to yourself...."Ummmmm..nope! Not gonna do that one!"? Are any fantasies or requests just too creepy to fulfill?
The mommy fantasy.......AIN'T HAPPENING!!!
I can be pretty open minded...but, I am NOT changing a grown man's diaper and no, you can't use me as your toilet.
What about clowns?
I am not playing mommy to a grown man...
Not going anywhere near fecal matter...
nothing with bugs, snakes etc...
absolutly nothing painful which includes no 2 liter bottle in my ass!

the clown sounded kind of fun!
As long as the clown talks...I'm cool. If he is a silent clown, nope...too scary for me. I guess I have clown issues.
Ladies,
I'm betting you get all sorts of requests for "special" outfits, scenes, fantasies, etc...but which ones gave you time to say to yourself...."Ummmmm..nope! Not gonna do that one!"? Are any fantasies or requests just too creepy to fulfill? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I stopped when someone suggested a mock crucifixion. Mock as in you don't have to hang long. Nails in palm? Oh yes. I cannot help but think this person was pulling my chain.

Then I saw the website.

The other is kidnapping scenarios. They do sound exciting, in theory. But I'm always very leery of setting up a scenario and if it went wrong and the person freaked out, it could put me into jail for a reason that just wasn't meant to be and I wouldn't be able to accept it.

Same with choking. Too many things can go wrong. Have I done a little bit of it? Oh yeah. I'll admit it. I've really enjoyed it on me. Not a good practice at all. For the same reasons as above. Unintentional murder is something that I really wish to avoid.

That's why even in exploring alternative sexuality, I lean towards the milder side of things. Well, milder within my definition of the word. Any level of mommy play and diapering is fine with me. But I kindof GREW into enjoying that type of play.

I certainly understand others not liking it in theory or otherwise. But trust me, it can be really fun!

This is a fun topic!

Elisabeth
As long as the clown talks...I'm cool. If he is a silent clown, nope...too scary for me. I guess I have clown issues. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Clowns are as scary, if not more so, than zombies.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=zombies

Some of the most rational people that I know have a horrible fear of those awful creatures.

EW
Depends on what kind of clown, if its is "IT" then ill go with the zombie LOL!
Pyramider,
Your avatar scares me!
I'm with you...hate that avatar. The eyeballs really freak me out!
Self portrait . . .

Now back to the clowns . . . Reese, what if the clown does not talk but communicates through horns, whistles, and drum?
Lmao....why can I picture that scenario?

Any form of communication would work. This is a case where silence wouldn't be golden.
Self portrait . . .

Now back to the clowns . . . Reese, what if the clown does not talk but communicates through horns, whistles, and drum? Originally Posted by pyramider
What, and not semaphore & aldis lamp?

Wow, you are kinky...
All this clown talk brings up memories of Clarabelle. Did I spell that right?

It's Howdy Doody time!!! Shit, I'm old.