Name this position

Man standing, girl has both knees held up in his arms and her hands around his neck. Kinda like a standing mish. WTF is it called and any tips for making it work ?
Poise, agility and for me a smaller lady. I have no idea what it's called. Done it many times though. My back ain't what it used to be.

BP
The pyramider special is what its called.
That position would be called "stand and carry" or a version thereof.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_standandcarry.shtml

as far as tips for making it work, you need a strong back, legs, neck and arms, so depending on your strength in those areas, so is how much the girl can weigh. Usually, middle-to late aged, out of shape men need to stay away from even attempting this position or you will get hurt or hurt her!
It's called Yummy!
I guess we now know the answer to the question, "Who gives a flying fuck?"
If you wanna lighten the load, try it with a midget. LOL!
Damn Ms. Foster I knew I liked you.
"YUMMY" is the perfect description.
The one little spinner I tried it with a few times was a lot of fun for a short period of time. Basically was truly doing a carry, as I carried her from the couch to the bed.
That position would be called "stand and carry" or a version thereof.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_standandcarry.shtml

as far as tips for making it work, you need a strong back, legs, neck and arms, so depending on your strength in those areas, so is how much the girl can weigh. Usually, middle-to late aged, out of shape men need to stay away from even attempting this position or you will get hurt or hurt her! Originally Posted by bigdog0311
That's not exactly it. The position displayed, Stand and Carry, the girl has her legs wrapped around the guy's back.

I've done what the OP describes many times; never really thought it had a name associated with it and couldn't find one off hand.

But if I had to name it something, I would call it "Standing Cow Girl (CG)".

A couple of the ladies I've tried this with got into it pretty good.

You actually hold her up by her knees. So basically, she's sitting back on her haunches and you pick her up with your hands holding her by the knees. She can work it pretty good simply by flexing her knees up and down. Gets pretty tiresome pretty quickly for us old guys though. Kinda feel like your shoulders are being pulled out of their sockets after just a few strokes. So it's only good for a position change or a little variety, but not for any length of time.

Oh yeah, and the lady really has to be a true spinner.

K.
  • CJ7
  • 01-20-2012, 01:12 PM
unless you're a body builder with the cardio of a marathon runner its called IMPOSSIBLE

ponder that
Hernia