THE DEMOCRATS CONTINUE THEIR ASSAULT ON FREE SPEECH AND THE CONSTIUTION...

LA City Council wants more "diversity" and "tolerance" so they vote to censor talk radio speech they don't agree with..............

Be afraid, be very afraid. The Democrats are not your friend. They are a danger to a free and open society. They preach tolerance but only the tolerance of their own choosing.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...in-talk-radio/
This goes under the heading of "be carefull what you wish for. You just might get it".

We assume that the target of these laws would be "right wing talk shows", but if you have ever listened to some of the rhetoric on several of the all black radio stations in Houston, their programming would just about be shut down. Many are nothing more than a day long diatribe on how "it's whitey's fault".
The libs are frustrated that they can't take over talk radio the way they have taken over main stream media. Left wing talk radio almost always fails. Libs will do anything to supress the truth.

The thing about liberal propaganda is that overwhelming the opposition is necessary. The big lie requires constant endless repetition. If people heard half conservatism and half liberalism on main stream media, movies, and television shows, conservatism would win hands down.

Talk radio is one of the few places conservatives are able to get their message out. It's sort of like Radio Free Europe. The Soviets used to hate Radio Free Europe because their communist lies were so easily refuted.
Conservatives are just pissed they only have one station to watch,while libs have several.
Conservatives are just pissed they only have one station to watch,while libs have several. Originally Posted by ekim008
So you are finally and officially ditching that ‘independent’ charade you’ve been touting.
So you are finally and officially ditching that ‘independent’ charade you’ve been touting. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No fuck face it was a statement,take it like it was said.
No fuck face it was a statement,take it like it was said. Originally Posted by ekim008
The statement says, "Ekim the Inbred is no Independent!!!"
The statement says, "Ekim the Inbred is no Independent!!!" Originally Posted by I B Hankering

The statement says I B hankering is the most retarded goon on this board.
The statement says I B hankering is the most retarded goon on this board. Originally Posted by ekim008
Not as long as you and about six others keep posting here, Ekim the Inbred.
Not as long as you and about six others keep posting here, Ekim the Inbred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When it comes to idiots you are at the head of the class. U B Hankering for a sex change.
When it comes to idiots you are at the head of the class. U B Hankering for a sex change. Originally Posted by ekim008
Not as long as you and about six others keep posting here, Ekim the Inbred.

@ The OP: But those same clowns on that City Council probably tune in to Ed Schultz every day.
  • CJ7
  • 03-22-2012, 12:18 PM
if IB represents the right its easy to understand censoring.

if IB represents the right its easy to understand censoring. Originally Posted by CJ7

CBJ7 the 'stalker'.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2322478&postcount=3

Hypocrite.
I B and Rush limpballs are peter bumping buddies.
Im new so Im gonna ask is every thread half filled with IB and ekim or CJ7 and COG talking shit to each other? Arent you guys tired of all that by now?