Kill Rush Limbaugh!

Yes, that is title of a new video going around on youtube. Let's see how outraged our lefty friends are with this. Calling for the death of a political opponent, now, let's see, would that be Saddam Hussein? Pol Pot? Mao? Stalin? Hitler?

So I'm sure our leftist friends will join me in condemning this dangerous, vicious video.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...-Rush-Limbaugh

Yes, that is title of a new video going around on youtube. Let's see how outraged our lefty friends are with this. Calling for the death of a political opponent, now, let's see, would that be Saddam Hussein? Pol Pot? Mao? Stalin? Hitler?

So I'm sure our leftist friends will join me in condemning this dangerous, vicious video.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...-Rush-Limbaugh

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wait wut? I thought he was just an entertainer? LOL

Wow, rock out man..head banging rock group..lmao

Do you know how many songs are out there that talk about killing? C'mon. So this is the first one that disturbs you out of all the others?
Disturbs me? LOL! I really don't care, but I think it's funny when lefties jump all over rightwingers for their inflammatory speech, but remain silent when the target is a rightie.

No, it doesn't disturb me.
Disturbs me? LOL! I really don't care, but I think it's funny when lefties jump all over rightwingers for their inflammatory speech, but remain silent when the target is a rightie.

No, it doesn't disturb me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am confused this is a rock band...
Its good to know I am not the only one up at this hour....lol
I am sure they haven't even listened to his show.

No, it doesn't disturb me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have never given a moments thought to Slimebaugh's death but I would suggest his brand of reporting be put in its proper place.

As an example, the "looney bin" would be an excellent place to start!

However, I would settle for the "funny pages!"
Why kill him? He does more damage to the right by being alive.
I think he would welcome the chance to be a martyr.
Why don't you guys hate Mark Levin? He's the biggest asshole in conservative radio. I can't even take him for longer than 5 min or so. Rush is a big ol pussy cat compared to Mark.
Its good to know I am not the only one up at this hour....lol Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
Blood sucking vampires don't sleep.

Btw...Dean Martin was not a alcoholic!
The left is just jealous that they have never been able to have an effective talk radio personality.......one that survives in the market place.......

All their "radio" heros are unemployed, work at NPR, or otherwise on a government funded job.
Why don't you guys hate Mark Levin? He's the biggest asshole in conservative radio. I can't even take him for longer than 5 min or so. Rush is a big ol pussy cat compared to Mark. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Leviin and Neal Boortz are much worse than Rush. And today Rush is finally worth listening to. He has Mark Steyn filling in. When Steyn's on, I turn off my Brian Setzer cd's and listen. He is hysterical, not always right, but a lot of fun to listen to.