Value in reviews?

I have notice that when I am doing research on a number I have notice this site often, http://tosluts.com/. This site gives reviews, but don't provide much information. How much value do you put into the review from this site?
I am no virgin to the Hobby but I have never, until now, heard of this site!
  • Trey
  • 11-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Brother why even look at that site? Looks like a waste o time I got tons of pop ups just going to that link. It's no even houston based, it's Toronto. My advice is skip it if you ever see it come up in a search.
It's totally fake ... none of those reviews are real .... this is my fake review on that site ... apparently 'he" liked me ... lol.

832-881-9555 Enchanting Independent
She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. We ventured into the other room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing (found out it was Aloha Pink body mist by Victoria's Secret). Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from blue balls, so decided to give her a try. 832-881-9555
Thanks everyone. I was just wondering.
it's pretty much like this one
  • Seedy
  • 11-16-2013, 12:54 AM
it's pretty much like this one Originally Posted by tbone2u
Bones tell me it isn't so. You mean people write fake reviews, or post up highly glorified ones. Say it is not so. Lol