Leaving voicemails. is her tone a personality indicator.

This is for both hobbyist and providers alike.

Since wayyyy before the Tiger Woods situation.........I've kind of strayed away from leaving voicemails here lately due to the advent of gmail and google voice......where everyword you utter can be displayed on a persons phone without the use of them even listening to the message.....if I can't reach a lady by phone I won't leave a voicemail, but I will leave a message via text or email, or just wait for a call back.

Also sometimes........not all the time when a lady calls me back and I can't answer and she goes to voicemail, I sometimes listen to the sound of their voice as an indicator if we might mesh and if she's personable and inviting. I know it sounds sorta premature before having a short convo but I do feel like her voice and the way it sounds is sorta important....maybe a dealbreaker....but not really.

I will admit the way a ladies voice sounds is more so important to me for dinner dates, not so much bcd as long as its not obnoxious. If we are finalizing plans to meet, and I spoke of the possibility of going out to eat and she says..."ohhhh ohhhhhhh....cuz I luv me some scrimps." I might prejudge her on occasion........

Providers:

1. Ladies with the advent of text messages, gmail for fast email access, and other options......are voicemails kind of less preferred when fast contact is not possible.

2. Do any of you ladies prejudge a potenial client by the way he sounds in a voicemail? Maybe if his voice sounds overly southern, cajun, urbanized, etc that might not lead to a callback from you?

3. Do you ladies leave voicemails on clients phones when they cant be reached directly? If not why do you prefer not to.

4. Do any of you ladies have traditional vmail where your voice is directly tied to your number in a message when you can't be reached directly? If not why. I know mostly responses would be for safety, but do you ladies look at having a vmail with a snippet of your voice as important as a webpage or an occasional ad?

Clients:

1. Do you prejudge ladies based on the way they may sound in a voicemail? Is this an indicator of their personality and personability to you?

2. Do you prejudge ladies based on the way they sound in general when choosing a partner.

Providers:

1. Ladies with the advent of text messages, gmail for fast email access, and other options......are voicemails kind of less preferred when fast contact is not possible. Originally Posted by gimme_that
When I did list my number, I hated text messages from people I did not know. Email was always preferred but I enjoyed talking to the guy to get a feel for his personality. A text message cannot give you that. An email? A well written one? Maybe.

2. Do any of you ladies prejudge a potenial client by the way he sounds in a voicemail? Maybe if his voice sounds overly southern, cajun, urbanized, etc that might not lead to a callback from you?
Yes. yes. Yes. When I did list my number, if the guy sounded "thuggish", I would not return his call.

3. Do you ladies leave voicemails on clients phones when they can be reached directly? If not why do you prefer not to.
I ask them if it is ok for me to leave a voicemail before I do so.
My voicemail was very detailed.
I don't list my number either but I am guilty of judging someone on there voice mail when they left a message.

I never call anyone unless given permission to and even then will not leave a message normally, they just need to know I returned there call and can call me back when its convenient for them, I'm just super cautious.
As for myself,I use google voice.
so it makes things a little easier for me...
I Prefer to hear from confident professional gentlemen if they practice proper etiqutte..
I ban the bullshit texts and slang texts.
Emails are welcome , but highly dislike it when guys ask for pics , when i have a signature w/links.
As for over the phn , If they sound low,ghetto,or timewasting ,they get banned quickly.