Who is the coolest chick on Eccie?

We have many great ladies here on Eccie. Taking into consideration several factors, including intelligence, sense of humor, poignancy and tone of posts, professionalism, etc. Who in your opinion is the coolest lady with a presence here on Eccie and why?

I will open the nominations with Tiffani Jameson, Dallas Rain, Sweet N Little and Jaycee Rivers. All of these ladies have impressed me with their common sense, logic, sense of humor and lack of drama.

Looking forward to everyone's nominations.
SnL, fer shizzle!
We have many great ladies here on Eccie. Taking into consideration several factors, including intelligence, sense of humor, poignancy and tone of posts, professionalism, etc. Who in your opinion is the coolest lady with a presence here on Eccie and why?

I will open the nominations with Tiffani Jameson, Dallas Rain, Sweet N Little and Jaycee Rivers. All of these ladies have impressed me with their common sense, logic, sense of humor and lack of drama.

Looking forward to everyone's nominations. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Tiffani Jameson! She is so insightful, wise, and eloquent .
Alyssa Nicole belongs in that group.
I like Sexy Britt's I can take care of myself attitude. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=104932

I would like to hear more from Shayla
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=63158
SweetnLittle
SnL, fer shizzle! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
thank you COG & FNF

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................

There are so many but all around coolest has to be Dallas Rain & Ms Tiff J for her wisdom

Have never met her but have exchanged some PM's, my vote would be Dallas. Seems to be a very cool lady.
ECCIE has many, many very cool ladies on board. Of those not previously mentioned, I would add several names to the list.

Fancyinheels and Elisabeth Whispers are two of the most intelligent and best writers. Fancy is probably the funniest.

Other cool ladies? Reese Foster, Fawn, Lana Warren are all ladies of style, class and maturity who are sensible, compassionate and intelligent.

Off the top of my head I also have read good postings by Nicolet, Grace Preston and Ze). I would have to go back an re-read the boards to try to be even remotely comprehensive.

(Yes they are all hot and sexy, too, but that's not part of this response).

I could probably list quite a few more but it's hard to try to be comprehensive because inevitably someone I really think highly of would be left off the list. I know that there are many more I should name but I'm getting too wordy as it is.

I completely echo the previous comments on Dallas Rain, SNL and Tiffani Jameson.

I will also say that ECCIE is fortunate to have so many wonderful ladies who do post and share their thougths with us. It makes this a much more interesting place to be.
Thank you 1Curiousguy...

You are pretty damn cool yourself.
  • Laz
  • 01-14-2013, 08:22 AM
There are several interesting ladies here but SnL makes me smile a lot so she would be my choice.
Thank you too, 1Curiousguy!
When it rains, it pours.

Setty

I enjoy SnL posts with her pics.
that nomination.
Have never met her but have exchanged some PM's, my vote would be Dallas. Seems to be a very cool lady. Originally Posted by hardybob