Should review of life like sex doll get PA credit

I say yes! Why not. It would qualify under all review criteria.
Guaranteed not to be pimped.
I really want to review my new Penelope
Maybe on Amazon, this sight for real living woman.. as much as I want free and ease PA i have to be honest, sorry
If you are willing to make Penelope available to others for a fee than why not? There have always been providers that just lay there and do nothing more than make holes available. There could be a few guys looking for a less expensive alternative.
If you are willing to make Penelope available to others for a fee than why not? There have always been providers that just lay there and do nothing more than make holes available. There could be a few guys looking for a less expensive alternative. Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey Whispers, good to see you posting sir

Nah my penelope will be utr.
But that's a good thing. Folks can go to the website pick their own penelope. Add upgrades and add ons.
Under their own budgets.
No chance of ncns. No deposits. No waiting. No talking.
When done hose her off in the yard and hang dry on the clothesline .
Win win
winn,
If you're getting a commission from web site sales, Whispers is correct.

I also note that there are quite a few reviews that are informative, even if they don't get pa credit.
When done hose her off in the yard and hang dry on the clothesline . Originally Posted by winn dixie
You must not have an HOA
Sure why not? but only if I get 6 weeks credit for every fantasy I have when I jerk off..........
You must not have an HOA Originally Posted by Whispers

Curious on how the doll feels and if anyone has tried the robot ones. There was a plan to open up a robot doll AMP in Houston 2018 but that was corked quickly by city council (pun intended).

I guess Winn will give a review if he gets PA credit?
Curious on how the doll feels and if anyone has tried the robot ones. There was a plan to open up a robot doll AMP in Houston 2018 but that was corked quickly by city council (pun intended).

I guess Winn will give a review if he gets PA credit? Originally Posted by Michael8219
This could be a new venture opening up advertising possibilities for eccie. Reviewing sex toys.

Freebie idea for site owners.
... I guess Winn will give a review if he gets PA credit? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Review first.
But there's only one forum it would end up in.

I would like Plastic Man's opinion on this matter.
It's a conspiracy I tells ya.
I think writing about my sexy times with penelope should get pa access.
You should look at what the various review sites are saying about it before you consider the doll.
Review on the way
Still waiting ......