Multi Hours

You can call this a rant, question, or whatever you want but there is something I just don't understand. As I find women that I am interested in seeing I am finding none that will do multi hour appts. I never like to question how a provider conducts her business but again I don't get it.

While I think it makes sense for better rates for multi hour I don't even care if they charge the same rate for each hour. But to not do them? Any ideas why? Why hustle for multiple guys when you have one that will pay for multiple hours? If I want a quick fix I will just take care of it myself and save the money. I like to relax, take our time, and cover multiple activities.

Thank god I am up North every week for work. Rochester used to be a decent area for this hobby. Knew all the agency owners and had some great regular indis. WTF happened? Anyone that remembers Rochelle I would have married her. Mother time has caught up with her but still the same sweetheart she always was. Back in the day saw her at least 2-3 times a month and she was smokin!!!

Good luck out there all, have fun and stay safe!
She was one hot girl.
I’m not sure who the lady in question is.

The large majority of reputable ladies I know are very much interested in multi hours
funnels aints ...interested in multi ...hours

...they be interested ...in multi jimmie ...bucks
funnels aints ...interested in multi ...hours

...they be interested ...in multi jimmie ...bucks

..in the least amount of time possible

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
FIFY

elg.......
Sometimes provider will hit you say i need place for night boyfriend being no good
Ok come to daddy for night I won’t charge I’ll cook too

Sometimes provider would text xy being mean come get me I’ll staywith you the night but get vodka
Ok daddy coming

That damn liquor store poor guy when we stop
But never say just money

Other provider will block door not let you leave
Lol
Ok

Daddy stay
But order me food baby

Sometimes provider would text xy being mean come get me I’ll staywith you the night but get vodka
Ok daddy coming Originally Posted by Missburger
I'm guessing most girls would have preferred xy....
I think u guessing wrong

But ah daddy ajways there to keep them warm
Free of charge unless it carries over 2 days then I charged
I'm guessing most girls would have preferred xy.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
na XL yea
Multi hours turns into overnight
But sweaty jacket guy gets her to say bye

No pay u stay

Vodka ok

The time after incident hotel
No charge from me fir the fix and free stay
But drama too much
So multi hours no good

Those days over
It’s probably risky for providers to block out other potential dates/clients for the multi-hour special in case of a no-show. I see the rants all the time on twitter. I’m guessing the longer you’ve known a provider, and maintained a good relationship, the more accommodating they are to requests of longer sessions, and other matters. I don’t think any I’ve offerred multiple hours to have ever turned me down.
Lots of girls take deposits for multi hour.

HH guys won’t send a quarter before the date, multi hr guys have no prob sending deposit

Yes lots of girls don’t offer large incentives for multi hr

My hh is 175
My 3hr is 400

Wanna guess what my preference is?
Wanna guess which I do most often?
Over nights ?
I prefer longer bookings and do longer dates far more frequently. I'm on an overnight in Erie right now haha. Like busty and footsie said most of us won't do them without a deposit because we are turning down multiple other dates in that time frame. If you cancel it screws us (that plan ahead) over. I wouldn't have moved my entire schedule and driven the hour here without the $400 deposit ahead of time.
Damn overnight he didn’t uber you on his dime