The "New' Baby Dolls on Hwy 157

Hadn't been there since the reopening. I like the new set up. Lots of privacy in a bunch of different areas, all designed for minimum viewing from the outside. Prices go up as the viewing becomes more difficult. Interesting that pretty much everybody from the door guys to the waitresses to the players all push the VIP upgrades. I suspect not a lot happens inside of the club without a paid upgrade. Certainly didn't for me.
I paid for one dance each from two Cubans, Faviola and Roxie, at $20 each. Oh, BTW, no cover during daytime. Faviola has a gorgeous set of 36DD with hard nipples and a cute face set on a very slightly oversized bod. Roxie is just flat out gorgeous, with a really cute face, 34As, the prettiest and softest ass you ever held in your hands, and a playful attitude. She also speaks English much better than Faviola. I'd take Roxie home in a heartbeat. In fact, I tried to get OTC information but was not successful.
In short, not a bad place. Several cute girls and nice architecture. But the constant upsell is a bummer. Try it. Maybe you'll do better than I did.