What is this shit with the left...scared of the NEW GREEN DEAL!!

The left thinks there is something wrong with a symbolic vote in the Senate on this BS!!
They don't want to go on record supporting this ridiculous CRAP...what a bunch of PHONY HYPOCRITES!!
Can't stand next to legislation they supposedly believe in...This bastard thinks their being sandbagged!!
Put up or shut up...you left wing loons!!
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b08da0ec7fafd6
Here Here Sir BB 1961 .

What say you court jesters yssup wtf tm and the like?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaaaaaaaa

Typical hypocrites. They're never for anything until they are! bahahahahahahahahahaaaahhahhha hahaaha
Have you read it bb1961?

How about you, WD?

I haven’t. But by the tone of your post, one can only conclude that young Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has scared a whold pallette full of shit bricks out of your puckered recti. This kid has literally scared the shit out of you!

Good.

LOL,
You didn't read it YR...
Quite the contrary...THIS RADICAL SHIT DOESN'T FLY!!
This HUFF PUFF writer is having a STROKE!!
When the light comes on the roaches scatter
yep i skimmed as much as i could until i felt nauseated from the b/s this bill represents. Even pussolinni doesn't take it seriously. I hope every dimretard running for office in 2020 votes for it! It will have major consequences. Thats exactly what Mitch and our party hopes happens.
The left has absolutely NO self-awareness!!
Their myopic view of the world is VERY dangerous.
You didn't read it YR...
Quite the contrary...THIS RADICAL SHIT DOESN'T FLY!!
This HUFF PUFF writer is having a STROKE!!
When the light comes on the roaches scatter Originally Posted by bb1961
What roaches?

And what is HUFF PUFF? A poorly veiled allusion to a forbidden topic?

Are you being intentionally obtuse again or did you miss the beans tonight in the mess hall?

Get some rest buddy. Just because someone files a bill doesn’t mean it’ll get to the floor. You do know how many bills get filed in Congress, right? This is one person’s idea of how it should go.

Feel free to throw up on yourself, self flagellate or whatever the fuck you fellas do when someone files an environmental protection bill.

It isn’t gonna go anywhere. But it’s too late for you. You obviously have already gone ... in your knickers.
What roaches?

Are you being intentionally obtuse again or did you miss the beans tonight in the mess hall?

Get some rest buddy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you don't now I'm not going to explain it to you...again comprehension is your friend!!
If this thread is beyond your comprehension...please move on
P.S. It helps to read the link
You say you haven't read the link...then how can you comment on it
Is there a full moon tonight...Hummmm
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2019, 06:15 AM
The Green New Deal Manifesto is shown in another thread on this forum
Please read it.
What roaches?

Get some rest buddy. Just because someone files a bill doesn’t mean it’ll get to the floor. You do know how many bills get filed in Congress, right? This is one person’s idea of how it should go.

Feel free to throw up on yourself, self flagellate or whatever the fuck you fellas do when someone files an environmental protection bill.

It isn’t gonna go anywhere. But it’s too late for you. You obviously have already gone ... in your knickers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, I like this AOC. She knocked out a powerful 10 term white liberal from the Democrat party. Old white liberals need to learn the Democratic party hates them and AOC and her allies are out to eliminate them.

There is no future for them there. On the other hand, if she wants to rebuild all my buildings for free so I can save on my electricity bill and prevent global warming, I'll start buying old run down pieces of shit for the free renovations!!
If you don't now I'm not going to explain it to you...again comprehension is your friend!!
If this thread is beyond your comprehension...please move on
P.S. It helps to read the link
You say you haven't read the link...then how can you comment on it
Is there a full moon tonight...Hummmm Originally Posted by bb1961
Now who can argue with that?

But here’s a real question — do you believe the US should continue developing new technology or not?

PSST — my friend, “comprehension,” asked me to ask you that, amigo.
Now who can argue with that?

But here’s a real question — do you believe the US should continue developing new technology or not?

PSST — my friend, “comprehension,” asked me to ask you that, amigo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's funny but yes I believe the US should allow private enterprise to continue to develop new technology.

Fuck your friend "comprehension" anyway.
Actually, I like this AOC. She knocked out a powerful 10 term white liberal from the Democrat party. Old white liberals need to learn the Democratic party hates them and AOC and her allies are out to eliminate them.

There is no future for them there. On the other hand, if she wants to rebuild all my buildings for free so I can save on my electricity bill and prevent global warming, I'll start buying old run down pieces of shit for the free renovations!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I hope she ages well. Like when Dangerfield would come out on Carson you knew it would be a laughfest.
british libs from across the pond are saying that the GND is a suicide note!!! lol!

https://www.wnd.com/2019/02/green-ne...-suicide-note/