Egg nesters and a ROOSTER

How the hell can someone as hot as Kristi Noem be polling less than that lard ass Chris Christie?

Christie has every “never Trump” vote sewed up, and is still only at 9%.
How the hell can someone as hot as Kristi Noem be polling less than that lard ass Chris Christie?

Christie has every “never Trump” vote sewed up, and is still only at 9%. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump has 49% he most likely will get the nomination. He'll probably pick one of the other candidates as his VP, Noem, Haley or Vivek would be good choices.
Trump has 49% he most likely will get the nomination. He'll probably pick one of the other candidates as his VP, Noem, Haley or Vivek would be good choices. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Vivek is looking better all the time as a VP choice.
What about me I don't get any.
I went to a vet and told them that want my roo to lay eggs because better that way do have any medical stuff for that and said no I so piss I going to sue them.
Of the Following . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I was hoping the Rooster in the house would pick someone like Tim Scott as his VP pick until I saw one Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson of North Carolina. He is featured in the first few minutes of the below video.

https://rumble.com/v3i73uy-americas-...w-9-15-23.html
I should be president, I will get the nuck war over with..