Why Only a Black National Anthem? Why Not a National Anthem for Each and Every Demographic?

Shouldn't we have a separate national anthem for each and every demographic? I know that's a lot of national anthems but wouldn't that be the equitable thing to do? Are blacks the only ones deserving of their own separate national anthem? Is this Black Privilage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v8I0whe_BI&t=106s
More silly race baiting shit from you as usual... I'm surprised you are still around. What exactly is the purpose of a thread like this?
They are just are reminding everybody that it’s Whitey’s fault.
There must be something better to talk about on this forum.
Not for Racist Charlie there isn’t. I’m sure the moderators have no issue with typical race baiting threads in this forum. Because racist sexist and homoist statements and threads are legitimate acceptable and appropriate. But calling someone dumb or stupid is frowned on as inappropriate and garners the ire of the mods. HMMMM. That should tell you everything you need to know about the ECCIE Political Forum and what’s “better to talk about”.
I’m sure the moderators have no issue with typical race baiting threads in this forum... That should tell you everything you need to know about the ECCIE Political Forum and what’s “better to talk about”. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So you're implying the mods are RAYCISS?
Only one flag
One national anthem
Should be recognized
Only one flag
One national anthem
Should be recognized Originally Posted by winn dixie
That shouldn't be too much to ask for.
Because racist sexist and homoist statements and threads are legitimate acceptable and appropriate. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Homoist? Are you sure you’re a lawyer?

One flag, one anthem sounds good to me also.
Are you directing a text at me? Is there an attempt at rudeness and insults? I’m sure the mods will make their presence known since any kind of insults are unacceptable.
  • Tiny
  • 09-21-2023, 11:46 AM
Shouldn't we have a separate national anthem for each and every demographic? I know that's a lot of national anthems but wouldn't that be the equitable thing to do? Are blacks the only ones deserving of their own separate national anthem? Is this Black Privilage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v8I0whe_BI&t=106s Originally Posted by HoHound
It's not the national anthem. It's a song. Here are the lyrics,

Lift every voice and sing,

'Til earth and heaven ring,

Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;

Let our rejoicing rise

High as the list'ning skies,

Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.

Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,

Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;

Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,

Let us march on 'til victory is won.

Stony the road we trod,

Bitter the chastening rod,

Felt in the days when hope unborn had died;

Yet with a steady beat,

Have not our weary feet

Come to the place for which our fathers sighed?

We have come over a way that with tears has been watered,

We have come, treading our path through the blood of the slaughtered,

Out from the gloomy past,

'Til now we stand at last

Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast.

God of our weary years,

God of our silent tears,

Thou who has brought us thus far on the way;

Thou who has by Thy might

Led us into the light,

Keep us forever in the path, we pray.

Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee,

our hearts drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee;

Shadowed beneath Thy hand,

May we forever stand,

True to our God,

True to our native land.

Yeah, it was more relevant when it was written, around 1900, through the 1960's than it is today. It's likely meaningful to many players and fans, whose fathers, grandfathers and other ancestors endured segregation and incredibly unfair treatment.

I don't see why this is a big deal.

A related point. HoHound, it's possible you called me a RINO. Respectfully, please note that if the Republican Party pisses off all the blacks, Hispanics, gays, pro-choicers, and people who meet Trumpsters' definition of "RINO", there won't be enough GOP voters left to control the presidency, Senate or House. America will be a one party state at the national level. This is an example of an inconsequential non-issue that has the potential to piss off blacks.

And besides, it should be the choice of the NFL owners. If people want to boycott the games as a result, they can. I don't know why they would though.
^^^^ Tiny, it's just the usual racist troll thread by this guy. Same shit but different handle as usual by this racist old man... you are giving it way more thought than it deserves.
That last sentence in the “Anthem”.

“True To Our Native Land”

Exactly where is that?
Exactly where they are born, just like you.
That last sentence in the “Anthem”.

“True To Our Native Land”

Exactly where is that? Originally Posted by Jackie S
For most black Americans this is their native land. It was written nearly 125 years ago during a time where they didn't have many rights and were mostly at the mercy of white men regardless of what the Constitution speaks on so they paid quite a price for their citizenship.

The bigger question is why anyone needs to ask why their is a negro anthem (don't @ me that is how it was known) outside of some twisted desire to disparage a large group of people out of spite.