E. Lancaster in EFW

Ok I ran out of my favorite rum tonight and had to make a run to replace my empty bottle. I was on E. Lancaster near Beach when I saw a nice looking black SW walking and waving. She was wearing a clean white t-shirt and it was raining.

I turned around to get another look and possibly make a move to pick her up but noticed 2 LE driving down the street and one parked on a side street.

I got my rum and got back home.
Any word on how hard Uncle Leo is working in EFW?
that part of lancaster is hot ,most all the time
if you just slow down to get a better look at a sw they will run your plates...
LE has a strong presence in the area due in large part to the large transient and homeless population in the area. They believe that homelessness and crime go hand in hand. Same thought process as prostitution and crime.

Though in the area just across 287, you will find street signs posted reminding you that prostitution is a crime punishable by time.

I would be wary of anyone in the area flagging down johns. I spoke with a woman in this area on Tuesday afternoon and she said LE had been very diligent in constant patrols. She just finished a 15 day stint in the city confines for her first prostitution bust.
Agree with Big Terry, I got lucky with a sw named Bri, I was trollin near 287 and notice a sw, gave her a ride. Dropped her off and that's were the fun started. I've been doin this a while, so I have some tricks I play with the sw's. It can be somewhat of a game of cat and mouse with LE. Area's been too hot lately, Always at least two LE's posted at used car lot's near lancaster and 287. I saw Bri about a month ago. She was headed east on lancaster, my guess is she was comming from the bus station. Good Hunting
http://www.eraps.net/showthread.php/...-Bre?highlight=