Girls with no Reviews???

I'm seeing a lot of attractive adds out there but when I research them they don't have any reviews.

I've been using the principle that if they have reviews then I will contact them.

What is your take on this.
Fake pics. Bad service.
It can be very risky without reviews. I've had some bad ones and some good ones. Research the pics on tinyeye. if you get hits..red flag. Otherwise, you odds are better, just make sure you go in knowing the expectation.

Hope it helps

Mattress
What is tinyeye?
What is tinyeye? Originally Posted by GJagman1210

http://www.tineye.com/
i can see your point. but in my case, i JUST heard about eccie and i had no idea about reviews and what not. my pics are real and i have regulars but since craigslist went down i cant seem to find them. nor can they find me...so i have no reviews but im welcoming them
Amber, not sure you should be posting here, but since it is not actually a review, this is probably better suited to be in the Request/ISO forum.

As far as the OP, understand your concern, and generally speaking, I do not see a lady without reviews or something to give me a sense they are legitimately a provider. (Oxymoron, I know, a legit provider, but you know what I mean.)

On the otherhand, someone has to take the first plunge, so the first review can be posted. That is where the term, Taking One For The Team comes from. (TOFTT).

There are some hints from the length of time the ads run, etc. and no negative reviews. Since I mainly see massage therapist, my visit always starts out with a purpose that is legal. Where it may go from there is between consenting adults.